OMG! What do you think? Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to post. One of our amazing tPF ladies ran across a black and white Herbag, sent me a link to it, and I fell IN LOVE. It's a let-trade bag and they want $919 for it, so I've sent them a message and asked if I can do layaway :girlsigh:

This is perfect-- the silver hardware, black, similar to a Kelly or Birkin look, the shoulder strap, and the white, so I can carry it in spring too! Anyway I'm soooo nervous sitting here hitting refresh on my email waiting to hear back from Let-Trade. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME! :yahoo: :angel:

PS- does $919 seem like a fair deal for this little beauty? Should I try to bargain, or if they will do layaway just pay full price? I'll put a link to the bag page on let-trade if you ladies want-- as long as nobody tries to steal her from me :graucho: :roflmfao:

I'm about to break the F5 key hitting refresh, I swear. Have any of you dealt with let-trade? Do they do layaway? Are they easy to work with? Any problems?

TIA :flowers: and wish me luck!!!
    herazj02sm.jpg herazj03sm.jpg herazj12sm.jpg herazj32sm.jpg herazj33sm.jpg
  2. very cute!
  3. HL, I've never seen your collection-- do you have a Herbag?
  4. how exciting. Your first H bag is always something to treasure. Good luck
  5. Fingers crossed!!!
  6. That's a nice choice for a first bag. Great colors.
  7. Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Twins!
  8. Good luck! Let-trade is a very reputable reseller for Vuitton. Their service so far for me is good and s/h is fast.

9. Good luck! It looks like it's in great condition.
  10. That's great news--good luck!!
  11. btw ask if it has any smells. i have heard complaints in the past. make sure you ask many questions and be detailed. they are a reputable seller but have limited descriptions.
  12. So excited for you! Fingers crossed!!!
  13. Looks great!

Be sure to ask about any smells. I did get a bag from them--great price and in great condition, but smelled like moth balls. I take responsibility for it---I didn't ask, but I learned my lesson.

(I'm still trying to get the smell out!)

Oops--just realized that I nearly duplicated hlfinn's comment....
  14. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    Just remember the time zone is very different from yours. It may take a little bit to answer your question.
  15. Good luck!