OMG!! Vintage Yellow classic flap

1. Yeh....I was wondering too
  2. i saw it too....absolutely crazy!!!
  3. It just seems bizarre to me, Yellow is not the easiest colours to match ;)

are we really this colour starved that the bags become this valueable?

cannot wait until the new reissue colours are available :biggrin:
  4. Yes, especially with Chanel we ARE color-starved - but not at that price.
  5. That is a ridiculous price. I guess they don't know that the classic flap will be released in yellow in the spring.
  6. And we thought the price increase was sick. This beats the Olsen bag that went for what twice what it was new. A few eBay sellers are laughing on their way to the bank.

7. thank you so much for the info! i really wanted the classic flap in the yellow but i was never going to pay over 3K over it.
  8. That bag is FAKE. Quilt isn't aligned. Seller intentionally put water mark right there to make misalignment not obvious.
  9. Love the color !

10. OMG! I'm not bidding but, OMG!:wtf:
  11. If you look at the second pic I think you'll find the quilting is aligned. The first pic is taken at a slight angle which makes the quilting look misaligned. Still pricey though, I'm sure the seller must be laughing all the way to the bank. Maybe yellow is making a comeback in the popularity stakes beacuse Kate Moss was seen with one?? Sometimes that is all it takes, look at the past eBay auctions of THAT Mary-Kate Chanel tote.
  12. Quilting is asymmetry.

13. OK, Fancy computer Pants,
    What software did you use to make those adorable quotation pointers?
    I use Paint and circle and draw silly crooked arrows :roflmfao:
  14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]There still should be an underscore on the 1, and the hologram has none. Right?