OMG...Trish...Where have you been all my life??

1. I was the winner of this auction last week:

I got her today, and O.M.G..... This bag is so much more beautiful IRL than pictures can ever show!! And the grommets that were loose in the auction pics must have been fixed by the seller, because it's in perfect condition!! I was totally unprepared for how gorgeous this gal is!! I think I've got a new love!!!!
  2. Congrats! That's such a gorgeous bag!
  3. YAY! Congrats on the win! I know you were concerned about this one but it sounds like you got a really sweet deal! Definitely be sure to post pics when she arrives! :yahoo::tup:
  4. Congrats Christy!!! I think the Trish is one of the most beautiful bags. I want one too. Can't wait to see photos. :yahoo:
  5. This is one of my favorite bags--congrats!!
  6. SO CUTE! and the color....gorgeous!! congrats! :smile:
  7. love the chestnut color and black stripes together :smile: congrats!!
  8. Awesome, congrats!
  9. Love the Trish! Congrats Christy!!:tup:
  10. Congrats Christy!! I saw it last week and posted it in the Authenticate sticky but decided against it. I am so glad you are loving it!! It really is beautiful!! :love:

ps-I still love my Venetia! Thanks!!
  11. Beautiful bag! Post Pics!!
  12. congrats Christy! Isn't the striping line great? the bag is quite heavy at times, but she sure is pretty! I love the Trish in the chestnut color combo! You got it for a really good price. So glad the bag came in great condition too!
  13. Thanks ladies!! I'm so in love with this bag right now! And, I was very suprised at how substantial she is!

Stacie - glad you still :heart: the venetia!!

I'm being lazy and only posting one pic, lol.

14. Congrats Christy! :woohoo: Gorgeous bag and sucha deal for a rare/HTF piece! :yahoo:
  15. Congrats!