OMG!!! Treo users please help me!

1. Omg I'm freaking out! I have an older Treo phone and I let the battery die last night for the first time...

It started flashing the "charge battery" warning around 1am while I was out and when I got home I forgot to charge it. When I woke up this morning it was completely dead. When I put it on the charger, it had COMPLETELY reset itself. My phone book, my pictures and all my settings are gone. EVERYTHING is gone. It restored itself to the factory default settings :crybaby:

Does anyone know if there's a way to get at least my phone book back?

2. Wow - sorry that happened. Did you have a memory card in your treo? I have one in mine and store my info there, and not on the phone. If so, then you need to transfer your info back into the phone.

It is with Sprint? Try them - I've had them recover my numbers once on an older phone, but another time they were lost.

You can also trasnfer numbers from an old phone if you still have one....at least it's a start.

Hope it works out!

3. No, I took my memory card out because I needed it for my camera :push:

I have Verizon-- I'm not sure if they can recover the numbers or not, but it seems like the hard drive was just wiped clean. I had NO idea this would happen. I understand now why it gives so many obnoxious warnings when the battery is low :sad:

That's a good idea to check my old phone... My mom has my previous phone, but I still have one from a couple years ago. So I think there might be some useful numbers in there. Thanks for your help!

4. sorry claire, i think u lost the info for good.

treos u have to back up your stuff b/c things like this can happen!

i have a program called BACK UP BUDDY and i back up my phone daily to my SD card.

5. Well, do you sync your phone? If you do, then all you need to do is resync and everything will transfer back on there.

6. ^ No, I've been meaning to buy the cable and I never got around to it :sad:

I was able to get all all my important numbers off of my phone bills online, so I'm not completely freaking out anymore...

But something really weird happened... I didn't fully charge it this morning-- I only charged it halfway and then I re-entered some numbers and adjusted settings. When I went to put it back on the charger it did it AGAIN! So now I'm thinking maybe it's the charger that did it??? :confused1:

I'm seriously ready to just buy a new phone!!!!!