1. [​IMG]
  2. Well, since I can just look at the pics I can say..."aw look at all the babies"..but if I came home and saw that I would FREAK.
  3. :wtf::shocked:
  4. I'm totally freaked out by spiiiiiiders so, no, that picture was definitely NOT a good thing!!! CREEPY :yucky:
  5. ickkk!
  6. i would die if i ever saw that IN my house!!!
  7. that was awful. If I saw that for real I would die.
  8. I wouldn't have clicked if I knew it was about spiders...i hate them!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMG, I am dying here. This totally brought back memories of when I was a child. Our family went on vacation and when we came back a week later, I went into my room and after a while, laid down on my bed. When I stared up at the ceiling, IT WAS COVERED IN SPIDERS!!!!!!! They were smaller than the ones up there, but still!!!!! EWWWW!!!
  10. Charlotte's Web.
  11. those little ones will be as large as the momma one day?! *faints*
  12. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiiillllll itttttttttttt.........!!!!!!!!!!! KIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL IIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks Socialite... for scarring me for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!:lecture: oooooggh.... *jelly knees*
  13. :wtf: I think I would die if I saw that in my house. I HATE spiders!!
  14. If I saw that inside my home I'd have to seriously consider moving. :yucky:
  15. ^ I agree. Ewww.