OMG...This is How Counterfeiters Do It?? I Wanna Cry

1. I am absolutely speechless and in shock. I knew there were fake tags/receipts, etc. BUT my god!!!
    I was just searching for price lists and this came up...OMG

Can't these people be arrested???? ***I am not putting link here because I don't want to really be promoting this person***

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]LOUIS VUITTON Receipt, Carebooklet, Tag Maker CD + E-LUXURY Template! $.01Ship![/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]The seller is currently not accepting offers on this classified ad, but may at a later date.[/FONT][​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Have you lost your LV receipt from the LV Boutique or eLuxury from your online order? Tired of paying $15-$30 per receipt? Want to be able to duplicate your receipt for your files and records? Then, this is the CD for you! Best quality at the BEST price! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]VERY EASY TO USE! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]You will simply need to key in: Bag Model Number[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Model Name [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Where you purchased[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Payment Method (exp date)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Date of payment[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Name of buyer [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]TEMPLATE MAKER w/ BAR CODE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]CAREBOOKLET TEMPLATE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]LV FOLDED CARD & TAGS TEMPLATE[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]PLUS: eLUXURY RECEIPT TEMPLATE, LV "TRUCK" LOGO TEMPLATE & all needed INSTRUCTIONS[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]At a purchase price of just $15 per receipt (you can easily go higher as I am sure you have seen!) these templates pay for themselves in less than 2 uses! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]We are more than happy to provide you with a complete template disk that you can use to produce these exact receipts! THAT'S RIGHT!! EXACT RECEIPTS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]The disk will run with MSWord (2000+) or WordPerfect and it is VERY user friendly. Some files come ZIPPED - nice and compact not to take much space. You MUST have an UNZIPPING program to open. After you unzip the files, it is simply a matter of filling in the information to make each one unique and OUTSTANDING! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]BONUS: YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE A LIST (in EXCEL) OF ALL LV STORES WORLDWIDE and the 2004 Louis Vuitton Catalog (PDF version) - PRICE GUIDE AND THE STYLE/MODEL NUMBERS!! (You will need MS Excel or an equivilant program to open the list) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]It comes with all appropriate LV and eLuxury logos, ink colors, AND Official company Watermarks - COMPLETE templates for receipts! You'll also be able to make the envelopes (FRONT & BACK).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]IT'S SO SIMPLE !! YOU JUST CAN'T GET EASIER THAN THIS!! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Need the paper, card stock or envelopes? NO problem! That information is included on the disk as well (TRUST ME - you can get it all locally at a national discount retailer which is near all of us!) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]At only $29.99 for the complete package this is a REAL STEAL of a DEAL. DO NOT PAY $50.00 ELSEWHERE! SAME THING IS HERE MUCH CHEAPER! AND... I HAVE THE HARD-TO-FIND E-LUXURY TEMPLATE AND THE LV TRUCK BACKGROUND TEMPLATE AS WELL!! [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Shipping: $.01!! (First CD) - Continental US only (no APO/FPO). [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]CD MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE FOR MAC USERS. THE CD IS VIRUS AND SPYWARE FREE! TEST IT FIRST IF YOU LIKE WHEN YOU GET IT... YOU'LL SEE! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR CD? ASK ME IN YOUR OFFER TO EMAIL TEMPLATES TO GET YOU STARTED! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]NO PROBLEM!!! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]SELLER ACCEPTS PAYPAL ONLY (Instant transfer of credit card only). Shipment to PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES (Postal and EMAIL) ONLY! NO EXCEPTIONS! No shipping outside of Continental US. NO FPO/APO Shipping at this time. ALL SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT!! BUY FROM A FOUR-STAR SELLER! I have nothing BUT positive feedback! DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMMITATORS![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]THANKS FOR VIEWING!![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]I am available for support with this CD and to answer most support related emails within 24-48 hours of the question being submitted. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]This is NOT ORIGINAL LOUIS VUITTON RECEIPT and for novelty purposes only. I am not representing or affiliated with Louis Vuitton. I do not make receipts and I am not responsible for actions taking after the purchase of this receipt. If you are affiliated with Louis Vuitton or working for Louis Vuitton please do not access this listing. If you are not agreeing to these terms, you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995. Thank you! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]</B>[/FONT]

[​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Receipt[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Also prints LV Notecards![/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]E-luxury[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]Monogram Carebooklet[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]2-sided tags[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]New LV "TRUCK" Receipt[/FONT]

2. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick::sick::sick::sick:

i cant believe that....wow...i am speechless

3. [​IMG]

4. Isn't it disgusting?

5. got to love ioffer!

6. Wow :shocked:

How do these people not get arrested????????

7. It wasn't ioffer...was another place.

8. this is what i wanna know...seriously...how do they just get away with it :cursing:

9. that's sad..

10. That is disgusting, and I only wished there was something that could be done to stop these people - grrr

11. wow :wtf:

12. :cursing: :cursing:

13. oh that's just sickening.

14. Woah! Yuck!!

15. Absolutely Horriffic!:tdown: