omg this board is the best!!

I know I sound like a nerd but what's funny, is that my friend was always like blah blah blah, louis vuitton this and that and I was like "ok that's cool." I always liked lv but never really got into it, or really thought about it. She has an audra that her husband bought off ehandbagz.com and I had to educate her that the website wasnt good. After that coversation she realized that she wasnt carrying an authentic. I came out to be the person who knows more about lv that she does, when she got me into lv. what's funny is when we go anywhere together, she's like "Is that real??" Her husband told me that he's getting her the piano bag but I'm not telling her!! hee hee. they're planning a trip to vegas and he's gonna take her to the lv shop and buy it. But anywayssss, without this board I would still be naive and not know anything. I love this board and it has helped sooooo many women out. Especially when it comes to let-trade, holy cow!! prices are insane there :yahoo: :smile: ok im done with my rant!! Love you all:heart: :heart:

I couldn't agree with you more. I have really learned a lot from this forum and so glad I landed upon it. :P

Hey Swedish people!! Antonio, I was born and raised just outside of Malmoe Sweden! How cool is that! :biggrin: I live in the states now, but I'm happy to see some malmoiter here! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love this board too. I have been MIA for a while but now I'm back :biggrin:

ITA! My husband is always like, are you on that pursey-site again? I'm like, HECK YEAH! Everyone is so nice and supportive here! Plus, shallow obsessing is strongly encouraged..that's like the best slogan ever!

This forum is soooo adictive....I lose precious hours of sleep because of all of you! But I also learn a lot and it's great to share this obsession with people that appreciate it......other people I know just don't get it...I just feel so at home here!!! :yes: :P :girlsigh: