OMG these sellers crack me up ! haha !

The car seats sound wonderful, please order them for me also with a matching LV fabric top for my convertible. Since this is such a big order, may I have one of those bookmarks as a gift?

A - hello yes I have honed virginica and she ordered these but no bookmark sorry, only LV VIP's such as me get these.

Q: I think I saw the new Hello Kitty Sports Sac Louis Vuitton at the LV boutique in Palm Beach. Any chance your contact person could get it for a little less, like around $400? And if he can, if my friends and I buy one each, could we get a discount on the $400 maybe?

a - hello yes I do have these bags but I can only give $200 discount because all my LV is 100% real and comes from Paris fro the factory. Since Iam a VIP and have my contacts I get amazing discounts. Thanks

A - hello yes I have honed virginica and she ordered these but no bookmark sorry, only LV VIP's such as me get these.

Thanks anyway, maybe someday I will be an LV VIP, one can only hope...

I know the bags you sold recently were 100% authentic, but I was wondering if you had any 85% authentic, or even 50% authentic LV handbags at lower prices?

And by the way, I'm very sorry to hear about your legs:wtf:

Since this is such important question, I send you answer in form of dream of another person. I am very intimate friend of Louis Vuiton so for this reason he design special monogram cart for me, like bag but more flat and wheeled feet so I can push with hands to arrive at boutique.

Also when we go to many famous cafe and I suggest new creative design to him, I say Louis all the ladies love so much the Hello Kitty. Why you not make the new pochette with design of this precious thing? He laugh. Is nobody can laugh in such knowing way.

Then he show me secret sketch. So watch my auctions because soon I have very rare and exclusive unreleased version of LV Hello Kitty Jumbo Pochette, also with feet. Shipping for this much less as bonus offer so bookmark all my options. I also have newsletter.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I'm trying really hard not to laugh out loud at my screen because I'm in the office and my colleagues might think me nuts!