OMG! The Neiman Marcus Book!!! Can I order everything???

1. :nuts: :nuts:
    I got the new Neiman Marcus book today and am trying to contain myself. everything is soooooo gorgeous! There are at least 6 handbags that I "must have", which is a problem, because I already bought a MJ, Gryson and Miu Miu for fall. I just ordered a patent Gerard Darel bag in ruby as well (in the additional pullout), but it says it is backordered (no pics are available since it's a catalog order). I have no idea how big it is either. So many of the layouts were based on the black/red combination that I just had to get a new red bag! I don't have a GD, but everyone here raves about them, so I'm ready to try! :p

Other bags TDF:
    • DIOR lambskin drawstring handbag (pg. 94, like this one on Elux, but bigger)
    [​IMG]

• The tobbaco/black patent Balenciago satchel (pg 55, although it looks very similar to Jimmy Choo)
    • The black MJ python bag (pg 53)
    Oh, I could go on and on.

Gorgeous!!!:wlae: :wlae:

2. Oh man, I haven't gotten my NM book yet. Can't wait til I do....

3. cs06, any more info on this ruby Gerard Darel bag??? What style? Is this out of the NM Fashion Catalog?? I am about to order a GD bag, but maybe I should wait to see the new styles?

4. I got my catalog too and I want to order like everything too :upsidedown:

5. that dior bag is gorgeous! :love:

6. That red Dior is beautiful! I'm salavating.

7. Oooh, that Gerard Darel in ruby sounds gorgeous!

8. OMG I know!!! I'm dying over what to get!!

9. I know the book is a problem. I really like the red Botkier bag but I didn't see it at the Neimans by me yet. I also love the Marc Jacobs patent mjs that sort of have the same look as Chloe's but with less height.

10. omg, i just ordered the gerard darel too! hope it's not ugly!

11. I am in LOVE with that red Dior bag!

12. i didn't get mine!:crybaby:

13. It's a patent bag that comes in both black and ruby. It looks like the other GD bags, but they don't state the size. It's $390 and out of The Addition catalog mailed along with The Book. There's still no picture on NM, but you can order it if you use the catalog order option. The code for the catalog is Sep06, and the item number is A14a. I placed my order for the ruby on August 10, and it is still listed in my order history as delayed and backordered. There's no available date.

I hope this is helpful.

14. Ok, now I can't wait for my book to get here!

15. cs06, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have been going crazy trying to find this info. I am waiting for a call back from a NM SA regarding when they think this bag will ship - online no longer gives a date. Thanks again!!!