OMG! The Mother Ship is Incredible! Pics & Loot from Paris!!

1. OMG! In a word - UNBELIEVABLE! The Louis Vuitton flagship store on the Champs-Elysees is the best attraction in Paris. I felt like a kid at Disney World. We were there around 3 hours, & if it weren't for my mom & sister dragging me out of the store, I'd still be there. lol. I saw so many gorgeous bags including....leopard steamer! Croc bags & ostrich ones (small lavendar like the LeFab, but tiny), Dentelle, trunks, you name it. We went on a totally dark elevator to the top the see the LV cup, but I just wanted to see the bags! There was a ton of security. The manager came up to me to see the Sophie I was carrying. He loved it & examined it inside & out. lol. Funny, cause in London everyone at LV looked at my Sophie with raised eyebrows. I asked one SA if he thought it was fake & he said "yes". Stupid bastard. lol. Anyway I set him straight & didn't buy anything in there. On to the pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :drool: awww the mother ship...oh and I see a bag what did you get?:graucho:
    and I spy the Innsbruck Carryall behind you...

3. So glad you enjoyed your trip!

4. Wow! Beautiful.So what did you buy from there???

5. Now pics of my loot. lol.

[​IMG]
    Gifts for daughter - Azur 25 & Pomme ring (already had Jack & Lucy)
    [​IMG]
    Pomme bracelet & key chain
    [​IMG]
    Pomme Roxbury & scarf

[​IMG]
    Santa Barbara Gold Sandals (waiting for me when I got home)

6. great loot congrats...

7. Love your loot! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! I especially love the picture of your Azur Speedy 25! I'm awaiting mine!

8. What an amazing visit! I love your pictures :smile: - especially the one with your Sophie!

9. Yeah I know what you mean I felt really excited when i was there at the champs elysees store.My dad was complaining that it took me hours to finish and get out of the store.It was a wonderful and unforgettable experience.Glad you enjoyed too

10. Fabulous purchases from a fabulous holiday!
    Great pics and thanks for posting!
    Congrats and Enjoy.
    xxxRosexxx

11. love it! What a loot!
    Can I be your daughter :sweatdrop:
    congrats!!!!

12. Congrats! Lovely purchases, great pictures!

13. wooooohoo... :drool::drool: too many eye candies :drool::drool:

14. KATHY! LOVE that comment about the SA!:lol:
    I love your new 'do' and great loot as well!

Now tell me about Chanel!:tender:

15. That's an amazing loot! Beautiful! Looove your heels!