OMG! The Mother Ship is Incredible! Pics & Loot from Paris!!

1. OMG! In a word - UNBELIEVABLE! The Louis Vuitton flagship store on the Champs-Elysees is the best attraction in Paris. I felt like a kid at Disney World. We were there around 3 hours, & if it weren't for my mom & sister dragging me out of the store, I'd still be there. lol. I saw so many gorgeous bags including....leopard steamer! Croc bags & ostrich ones (small lavendar like the LeFab, but tiny), Dentelle, trunks, you name it. We went on a totally dark elevator to the top the see the LV cup, but I just wanted to see the bags! There was a ton of security. The manager came up to me to see the Sophie I was carrying. He loved it & examined it inside & out. lol. Funny, cause in London everyone at LV looked at my Sophie with raised eyebrows. I asked one SA if he thought it was fake & he said "yes". Stupid bastard. lol. Anyway I set him straight & didn't buy anything in there. On to the pics:

2. :drool: awww the mother ship...oh and I see a bag what did you get?:graucho:
    and I spy the Innsbruck Carryall behind you...
  3. So glad you enjoyed your trip!
  4. Wow! Beautiful.So what did you buy from there???
  5. Now pics of my loot. lol.

Gifts for daughter - Azur 25 & Pomme ring (already had Jack & Lucy)
    Pomme bracelet & key chain
    Pomme Roxbury & scarf

Santa Barbara Gold Sandals (waiting for me when I got home)
  6. great loot congrats...
  7. Love your loot! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! I especially love the picture of your Azur Speedy 25! I'm awaiting mine!
  8. What an amazing visit! I love your pictures :smile: - especially the one with your Sophie!
  9. Yeah I know what you mean I felt really excited when i was there at the champs elysees store.My dad was complaining that it took me hours to finish and get out of the store.It was a wonderful and unforgettable experience.Glad you enjoyed too
  10. Fabulous purchases from a fabulous holiday!
    Great pics and thanks for posting!
    Congrats and Enjoy.
  11. love it! What a loot!
    Can I be your daughter :sweatdrop:
  12. Congrats! Lovely purchases, great pictures!
  13. wooooohoo... :drool::drool: too many eye candies :drool::drool:
  14. KATHY! LOVE that comment about the SA!:lol:
    I love your new 'do' and great loot as well!

Now tell me about Chanel!:tender:
  15. That's an amazing loot! Beautiful! Looove your heels!