Omg! The Jills Are In Florida And Claudia And Them Are Hanging Out On Monday!!!!!!

1. omg....yep, its true, Jill and Jillybean are in South Beach at this moment, staying at a tres chic hotel, and on Monday I am meeting them at Bal Harbour Shoppes in Miami to get into mischief :supacool: . Help!!! The following stores are there: Chanel, Prada, LV, Gucci, Fendi, Pucci, Hermes, Dior, Valentino, YSL, Chloe, Saks, Neimans, and a bunch of adorable shops that are just south florida. Please say prayers for me - omg, can you imagine what this is going to be like?* i hope i don't leave there with (a) major depression re: what I can't buy :cry: , (b) major envy :sick: (c) major debt. :death:

* i can't freakin' wait! roflmao

hopefully some pics will be taken...........

2. Have fun! I'm jealous and can't wait to see what you guys get!
  3. Can't wait to hear you report back! :yes:
  4. I am jealous! I plan on hitting that area on my way to Miami in November.

Have a great time.
  5. Awww Claudia, you will have so much fun! Do you want me to watch your CCs for you so you don't get into trouble? ;)
  6. Good luck Claudia, you didn't tell me these when i saw you at Saks....I hope all goes well. I will be in South Beach with my BF this on sunday..Chao
  7. LOL, have fun.............maybe you should not take your credit card....i know what kind of damage i would do with shopping.
  8. Well I am sure you will have a blast with them!!

If you get something from Chanel, be sure to post- but this belongs in General :yes:
  9. Have fun and take lots of pics so we can live vicariously through you! ;)
  10. Wow! enjoy!

11. That tactic only works for amateurs. REAL shopaholics memorize the credit card numbers! :p
    Have fun. I'm so jealous!!!
  12. Cheers and happy playing and shopping!!
  13. ooop sorry Megs...could you move it pretty please???? and Viviana, when we saw each other lol i didnt know yet !!
  14. Have a nice trip! I vote for the "in debt" option!:yahoo:
  15. ooo, have fun!! Im so jealous!