OMG!!! The First Mini Lily!?!? I won it!!!

1. So I'm sitting here on a rainy day browsing eBay when I come across what appears to be the infamous Mini Lily!!!

I double, triple, quadruple check the pictures, measurements, Item # against the information I've seen here & against my own Whiskey Lily & I decide it must be the real thing....

So I threw caution to the wind & bid on it... & won it for $407!!! It's supposed to retail for $768!!!

Whatcha think?!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230196917579

2. Wow! That's a beautful bag! Congrats on winning it, and for such an amazing price! I really love the smaller version....

3. congrats! :tup: I hope it is real and you got a great deal!!!! :yahoo:

4. I know, I've been contemplating selling my Lily because it really is just too heavy.. I also like the fact that the turnlock strap is decorative now.. on the big one it just seems to add to the clumsiness (or mine!)...

5. I really love this! I especially like the two separate zippered compartments. Congrats on the beautiful bag! Please post modeling pics when you get it

6. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Congrats!!!!

7. Could this be the Mini Lily that we have been lusting after do you think it is the camel color they said was going to be aval. in limited quanities?congrats.
    Please let us know when you get it! You are so lucky!

8. Congrats! What an awesome Bag!

9. It is beautiful and I like the color. You got a great deal!

10. Could you please post more pics when you get it, I'd like to see what the back looks like.

11. Also, I wonder if it has the same scroll buttons on the handles as the big Lily and also does it come with a legacy coin with the hangtag...

12. Is beautiful! Congrats!

13. Congratulations! It's gorgeous!!:yahoo:

14. What a steal! Congrats! Post pics when you get it.

15. Holy cow! That's awesome!! You really scored big time. :tup: