omg... so i received an EMPTY BOX today from vuitton.com (LONG, sorry!)

Janny, so sorry this happened to you. I hope everything works out for you in the end. I'm surprised at the lack of customer service from LV. They are a high end luxury label that should treat each and every one of their customers with the highest level of service. BIG hug for you!

i recently ordered a pair of sunglasses that ran me $640
same situation with me execpt instead of having an empty box i had nothing in my box except the bubble wrap. words cant express how angry i am. i called fedex and followed up by calling lv. but they said they would get back to me, i have a really bad feeling about this.

i recently ordered a pair of sunglasses that ran me $640
same situation with me execpt instead of having an empty box i had nothing in my box except the bubble wrap. words cant express how angry i am. i called fedex and followed up by calling lv. but they said they would get back to me, i have a really bad feeling about this.

OMG... so sorry it happen to ya too...:heart::crybaby: how long has it been since u report it? let us know the outcome.:tup:

Wow! This has really opened my eyes about shopping online from louisvuitton.com. It does seem strange that they post their name on the outside of the box. It kind of does seem like an invitation for not-so-honest people to take it. They should reconsider their packaging to not include LV's name and just print a return address...

sigh.. its these things that make me skeptical about buying online at all! especially since you are paying so much! i think fedex or whereever should have cameras to make sure their employees are not stealing things!!

^^^ actually, they DO have cameras...

Oddly enough, my BF used to work for FedEx as an afterschool job back in H.S. -He said there were cameras everywhere, and that they try to deter theft by offering $10,000 for tips that lead to people being caught for taking stuff. That being said though, I guess getting free stuff at the cost of others is still tempting enough for some people to risk it.

on another note, sorry that that happened to you millionaires50! Get on their case NOW. I was persistant, and barely got my refund 2 1/2 weeks ago. -So just keep on them, OR call your cc company and have them do a chargeback ASAP. -good luck!

i'm so sorry this happened to you; i am experiencing a horrible time w/ LVMH's eluxury (which is off subject from your story, but still we can cry on each other's shoulders). i'm here for you.