OMG...Shopmom, did I miss the post?

I think you're right, Lilach....I can't imagine regretting something so loved, you know? The only regret would be to pass on it and then wish I hadn't. There are bags more practical for my lifestyle for sure but this one is just.......sublime.

OMG... I was away from the computer for an hour and shopmom got a new (vintage) croc kelly, I'm doomed to die clued to my computer.. Congrates!!! can't wait to see the pictures :smile:

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS SHOPMOM!
YOU CRACKED AND BOUGHT A CROC! AND IT'S CHOCOLATE TO BOOT!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I knew you could not hold out- and so glad you didn't!!! Remember, some of us our living vicariously through you for a while- and this one is going to be out of this world! Must begin thinking of a name now for this beauty! Can hardly wait to see her! SO happy for you D!!!

It was all my fault...hope shopmom is not mad this thread pulled it out of her!

I will go easy on her next week.

Can you really top this week? I better not say that...there are so many colors and so many bags!!!

Kellybag said:
It was all my fault...hope shopmom is not mad this thread pulled it out of her!

I will go easy on her next week.

Can you really top this week? I better not say that...there are so many colors and so many bags!!!

:lol::lol::lol::graucho:

You guys are so sweet and this Forum has enlightened me in so many ways and brought me many new friends.....I love to share with you as only you know what it's like to be so addicted to Hermes!!!

Here's the thing and just so you don't think I'm completely off my nut...(Shopmom's words of Worldly Wisdom After Almost 50 Years On The Planet)....

I really don't have many bags....honestly....but the ones I do have I've chosen very carefully and have given me so much joy every day that it's all been worth it. Life is too short and I've wasted a lot of time and money on stupid stuff for too long. I've learned that it's better to have a few extraordinary and incredible things than a whole lot of junk....those things that give you such pleasure can only be wise choices. So....if you fall in love with a Picotin in Lilac with Vert lining and it doesn't go with a shred of anything you wear or an Evelyne from the year of the Flood but you LOVE it....if you can afford it and it brings a smile to your face every time you look at it, it's totaly worth it!

and you guys ROCK (as DD says....);) :flowers:

wow hehe I guessed right! :rolleyes:

Congrats Shopmom!!! We were dying to find out the answer..now we are dying to see pictures!! can't wait!!!! your collection is gorgeous! every piece is so magical!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BOUGHT THE CROC FROM L-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

God - this is SO exciting - I've been asleep for a few hours, and look what I miss!!!!!!!! That Kelly is DIVINE!!!!!!!!:love: :love:

I am just SO pleased she is going to your home - what name shall we come up with THIS time?????????? Grand Dame!!!!!!!????????LOL!!

Seriously, that is one of the most gorgeous bags ever, and I am so happy for you D!!!!!! This waiting sucks! I hope the next few days fly by!;)

:flowers: :flowers:

Oh NO!!!! lovehermes.....but that's exactly what I did not too long ago and you should SEE what came out of there!!!! Stuff I didn't even know I had and STILL can't understand how it all GOT there!!! Unbelieveable....I gave so much stuff away the neighbors are still talking about it! Kinda embarrassing.....

BUT! It paved the way for more CONCENTRATED SPENDING!!! :blink:

Shopmom, Pete and Mario must love you!!!! Now that you have some pull with those guys could you get them to post a picture of Mario? I'm really curious, especially after reading that waiter story.