OMG! Pinch me I'm dreaming! new elux bags!

?

Which of the new Taiga's do you like the best?

1. Ivan

2. Andrei

3. Alexei

4. Dimitri

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Oh my- I'm in trouble! Now that the charms, damier, and tobago bags are old news, elux has the new taiga's! :love:
    [​IMG]
    the Ivan- $2,000 and my fave! :love: :love: :love:

[​IMG]
    The Andrei- $970- sophistocated (and somewhat boring)
    [​IMG]

The Alexei- $1,210 with those MJ clasps I go crazy for!

[​IMG]
    The Dimitri- $815 and the cute "cheapie" of the group

And of course the new MC's which seem a lot harder to get on elux than the Aurelia: The Eliza and Priscilla (which were gonebefore I finished this post)

2. go for the The Alexei i black i hate it in any other color!!! but i think they are all way overpriced!!!!!!!!!

3. If you really think about it, they're pretty reasonable considering the Andrei is $50 cheaper than the Abbesses and is actually leather rather than canvas.

4. thats true but i hate the abbesses i think tis design is way to boring so i have never looked at the price, i dont really have the wallet for designer stuff, im getting my 1st lv in july so im so excited it the carryall in mono

5. I like the Ivan the best, but I have to say none of them are really grabbing me. Maybe that's a good thing.

6. Ivan reminds me of the Bigger Manhattan GM. Wish they would have made it in Monogram Classic. I will be the first one to buy it if they do.

D.

7. none. sorry.

8. [​IMG]
    I saw this the other day and even though, IMO, it's a little on the masculine side, I really like it.

9. i saw the ivan in person and that thing is huge! seriously you can pack stuff for 2 or 3 days in there. otherwise it would have been a really cool bag.

10. i think it looks a bit too masculine. but i know some people could really pull it off. i on the other hand, absolutely cannot.

11. I have to agree, the ivan is pleasing to my eye, but none really stand out. the leathers look very nice.

12. I wonder what made them call those bags very old Russian names?:hrmm:

13. alexie or ivan or good choices

14. Ivan for me!

15. um huh, they are masculine-as a guy, that's why I like em! But I'd probably get the Utah messenger over the Alexei or Andrei because the leather is much more luxe.
    [​IMG]
    And if I wanted a messenger with front hardware I'd have to get the discontinued Sac Gibeciere messenger. :love:

Sac Gibeciere Messenger Bag.jpg