OMG OMG OMG Sex and the city is coming back !!!!!!!!!

Although I love this show, I hope it doesn't happen. This has disaster written all over it. I think everyone will have great expectations and be let down. The last year of the show wasn't exactly stellar. They kept trying to keep it going and it had to end.

Carrie rode off into the sunset with Big and they lived happily ever after. I would hate all this time to have gone by only for him to still be commitment-phobe.

I agree. What could they show in the movie other than all of them breaking up and ending up four single girls again or kill off somone? I , too think its best to let it go where they ended.

I am a bit torn about this.On one hand i soo want them back on another;they could totally ruin it on the big screen.I mean can they squeeze them all and their dramas in a feature film?
I would preffer another come-back season but i will not lie if this hits theaters i will go and see it,wouldnt miss it for the world!

I think this amazing!!! I love SATC!!!! I do think that eatmylv has a point. I loved the show so much, what if the movie was a disaster. I would still love the show but I would be disapointed that it didn't live up to our very high hopes. Either way I would love to see the amazing clothes/shoes/bags!!!!

OMG I really hope this is true!! I have really missed the SATC girls and a film would be a great fix!!! I am sure they would be very careful in choosing the right story lines for the girls....they have always appreciated their fans support and would want to make sure they did us proud!!! BRING IT ON!!!:yahoo: