Omg Omg Omg Omg ....its Finally On Ebay

1. Arg, that fringe bag is ugly. Sorry but it's not my cup of tea.
  2. and what's up with the music:wacko:
  3. There was music? :blink: Whoa, I went back to the link and there IS music as background. Makes me want to dance to it... :lol:
  4. Yeah..I was hoping for so much more for the fringe line. Like no charms on the fringes. I was going to get a white bucket and black speedy but then I saw they were keeping the charms on and it just cheapened it. It's funny that such an expensive thing could look so cheap lol. Oh well..instead of these, I'll probably get a Suhali in the future. I can't see myself spending that much on a trend.
  5. That must be the most hideous bag I've seen.
  6. Eww.. that is ugly I cant believe I have it on my avatar.. I think it might just be trick photography, and thats why i like my avatar.:biggrin:
  7. Honestly, I thought these bags looked pretty good based on the runway photos, but the pictures on eBay make the bag look hideous. It looks like Cousin It from The Addams Family! :sick: I definitely don't like it and can't imagine paying Vuitton prices for something that looks so tacky and that will only be useful for...a season. JMO.
  8. Is that even an authentic one?
  9. yea, ooh-la-louis only has authentic LV.

and the bag is gross. can i just have a normal MC bucket please? goodness. :sick:
  10. Yep. Even when they're real, they look fake.
  11. What is the retail of this??
  12. On another note ..vuittonloverintemp I love your avatar:biggrin:
  13. Eww...I would never carry that around my arm.
  14. Wow there's a lot of stuff, all happening at once in that bag. :blink: