OMG OMG OMG!! Just got an E/W Deal!! Thanks to you ALL!

1. So I went to the NYC 57th St Chanel store yesterday and posted about how I want to get the e/w bag in caviar & silver. The new price at Chanel boutiques is $1750 and that is steeep! But this is my first Chanel so I defiantly wanted it authentic and not from eBay, etc..

I was trying to debate spending that much and how long it would take to save, etc.. and I noticed a post on here saying that the prices havent changed yet at Saks, and that they will change on Monday Nov 12.

I called Saks on 5th ave, and they had ONE e/w left in caviar with silver... I placed on hold and ran up there. The original price was $1395.

I opened a Saks charge account in order to buy it, and I got 10% off!! Making it $1255.
    Because I live in NJ, the s/a suggested I ship it to my home address because then I wouldnt have to pay tax, only $10 shipping.

All in All I got this bag for.... $1265!!!!!!! When I was going to pay over $1750 for it!!

I am totally reeling right now - I would have never gotten this amazing deal if it wasnt for this board and all of you!! I will post pics as soon as I receive it, hopefully tomorrow~!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you !!! :yahoo:AHhhhhhhahaha!!!!

2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so happy for you.....
    which colour did you get?
    post pics when you got her....

3. Oh WOWSER, you did fabulously well.

Well done honey, cant wait to see your gorgeous new bag :smile:

4. BLACK - CAVIAR - SILVER.... omg i can't wait!!!

5. the perfect first chanel:smile:...brand new from the chanel store, excellent deal, a classic, and it's meant to be for you!
    congrats again!

6. oh I just answered your other post, lol. I haven't been on this board in a bit.

But congratulations! I'm glad you scored "a deal" on Chanel, well better than full price is better than nothing!

7. i am so excited for you! you've got sucha fab deal!! please post pics when you get her! :graucho:

8. :huh:Oh good DEAL~! :nuts:

9. great deal!! i'm very happy for you !!
    i just got my first chanel and it was also thru e recommendations from this forum =)))
    the black caviar in silver is in my wishlist! lucky gal !!!
    post sme pics!

10. Congratulations!!! Good job on getting an awesome deal! Can't wait to see the pics!!! :smile:

11. You were very lucky, I'm so glad for you!! :yes:
    Can't wait to see pics of your beauty!! :smile:

12. What a great deal - I looooooove that bag. Congrats to you and pics please when she arrives.

13. good deal! I called saks today for 1 with the new chain but was told theyre all sold out.

congrats, enjoy your bag.

14. That's a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Congrats you freak! ;)
    You better bring it in as soon as you get it!!