OMG! OMG! OMG! Just called LV Boston store for 4 key holder guess what color???

1. I just called up the Boston store and said I was wondering what color vernis 4-key holders you guys have left there? She says, what color are you looking for, I said maybe you have discontinued red?? She says no, but let me see what colors we have in stock.....guess what color she came back with????/ And it's in stock right now!!!!

BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of you know I've been trying to collect bronze pieces and now I've got the key holder! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Oh My God!!!! I should have asked if they had a wallet!!!!!

2. Congrats!!! Has bronze been discontinued?

3. congrats on your find! i love bronze!

4. ^^Yes, bronze was discontinued a while ago I believe.

5. Oh, I didn't realize that. That's awesome that you were able to find a new one then!!

6. The bronze is gorgeous - go you!

7. What does bronze look like? Is it similar to the hazelnut color? Does somebody have pictures? :smile:

8. I love bronze too and have not idea why LV has discoutinued such a pretty color. Congratulations

9. No way !!!! Congrats..I can't believe they still have it around....I am so happy for you Traci !!

10. Here you go..I posted this a couple weeks ago for someone who wanted to see the inside of the Ludlow wallet.

And congrats Traci! You're definitely lucky to find that color this long after it's been discontinued!

ludlow2.JPG
  11. Congrats! Bronze is such a pretty color..

12. yeah go tr444!!! congrats on your wonderful find!!!

13. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: So excited for you!!!

14. The bronze color is GORGEOUS!! Congrats!

15. Yay! That color is so great, it was meant to be that you still found it even though it's a discontinued color