OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I can't believe I just did that!!

1. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I can't believe I just did that!!

I can't believe I just bought a pair of Millie Black Boots for 289 dollars!!

I went out to get a birthday gift for a friend's daughter today and stopped by the Navy Exchange to find her a Roxy shirt. And I stopped by the shoe area and something CAUGHT MY EYE! It was the LAST pair of Millie black boots there!!

So I went to try them on and felt they were a BIT tight. So I sat there for no kidding 20 minutes trying to decide if they were TOO tight. When the sales lady went back to put them in a box, she told me there were a pair of 8 black ones someone had returned. So I HAD to try them on!! Normally, I am a 7 all around except around my toes. So when I buy boots, I ALWAYS have to go a size up.

I put those beautiful boots on and walked around a bit. They were SO stunning! I couldn't resist, so I bought them on the Spot!!!:nuts:

I don't know if I am rational because it was a good deal, or if I am nuts because I bought a pair of boots for 289 dollars!!!

In closing, I am SO stoked!!:yahoo: No more Coach for the next month.:crybaby: I am on a ban until at least tax return time! :hysteric:

So what do you think? :lol:
  2. Pictures! We must have pictures!
  3. WOOOO! Where's the pics???!!!! Can't wait to see!
  4. If you love them then congrats! If you are going to put them to use then you shouldn't feel bad. But we need to see pics!!!
  5. Let me get them out of my trunk!! Do you want to see them by themselves or modeled? hehehehe
  6. ^^^Well, both....DUH! :graucho:
  7. Yay for you!:yahoo:

Can't wait to see the pictures.....
    You will get a lot of use out of them this time of no need to feel bad!:tup:
  8. LOL!

Enjoy your new boots!! I can't wait to see them. :tup:
  9. I love the BX/PX :tender:...sometimes!
  10. Here are the long awaited for pictures of my new boots!! Sorry I couldn't get someone to take a better shot of them on me but dh is gone and no one seems to be home.

I'm in LOVE!!!!:love:
  11. I love the heel! Not too spiky, not too thick...:tup:
  12. Very nice!!
  13. Very nice! They look great!
  14. GORGEOUS! Congrats! :tup:
  15. OMG adorable! i'm so jealous.