Omg...omg....my Fave Lv Bag ..stephen Monogram!!

1. I just died and went to LV heaven...LMAO!!!:yahoo: :nuts:
    I got a call from my LV store and they had 2 bags on hold for me..Couldnt even remember which bags I was on their lists for..!!
    So I drive to PA....I saw the Stephen MC...with the tortoise chain handles that clip off..ITS SO MINE!~!OMG The NICEST LV I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    Then they had me pay but said I cant take it home till SEPT 15????WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:crybaby: I will be on their doorstep to pick it up on Friday AM! I cant wait!!!!!Its so frekin GORGEOUS!!When it was stuffed..I thought it would be too big....then I squished it up...VOILA! PERFECTO!!
    Then I saw the MINI LIN(SP?) Speedy..only 675!!WOW..its freakin AMAZING TOO!!Its on hold but after spending 2300 plus tax on the other bag..I may be dead wife if I get both..ROFLMAO..The wallet was SO HOT TOO! LOVED IT! And the Cles..its gonna be a FAB line!

PS- I saw the Stephen bag with the leopard and gold trim..BLECK!!!..I really hated it....The gold was really kinda trashy looking..It wasnt for me at all..The SA even hated that one too...

Anyway..I will post pics FRIDAY AM asap!!WOOHOO!

2. Can't wait to see the pics.

3. wow, can't wait to see the pics Jill !!!

4. OMG!! can't wait to see pics Jill...you are sooo lucky!!!

5. Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics!!

6. Hey Jill - I saw the large Stephen with the gold as well. It was crazy huge and I agree about the gold - and there was way too much going on in that bag!

7. can't wait to see pics too!

8. ^YEP! The gold was FUGLY!! And my ten year old said "ewwww.....its hairy too...LMAO!"
    The one I got is ALL monogram canvas..just with the tortoise shell deatchable strap..ITS GORGEOUS!It did look big at first..but unstuffed it was PERFECT!

9. OMG I love this bag too...how big is it ?

10. "It's hairy too"...LOL!!!:lol: Kids can put things so perfectly sometimes. I teach 9-10 year olds (4th graders) so I know!:yes:

Congrats on your new purchase! Can't wait to see pics!!

11. Oh that sounds really beautiful - I cannot wait to see it!

12. Is that the pleated doctor's bag? I'm waiting for that one in monogram embossed leather in creme. I fell in love with it but am still debating the cost. If it's the same bag, I didn't realize they had one in monogram canvas!

Plus, it's not available until Oct 15! :sad:

13. omg..it's sounds sooo nice, can't wait to see some pics!!!!

14. OOOh, I'm dying for pics too.

15. LOL! I know..Im dying too..I practically BEGGED them to let me take it today but they said no!!LMAO!