OMG, OMG I GOT HER TODAY!! Chocolate brown Carly!!

1. Ok so someone posted a pic of an all brown Carly and I just had to have her since I am sooo a brown bag person! I have been wanting a Carly forever and didn't want to get the khaki/saddle one cuz I couldn't find a matching wallet for it (yeah totally anal on that one). So...........here she is, she just came today!! Bummer though, my SA forgot to ring it up under PCE, so I called the manager and hopefully he can do it over the phone so I won't have to drive down. I don't see why they couldn't since I ordered it over the phone in the first place. Oh and my matching wallet should be here tomorrow from Jax! This is the medium Carly #10619 $348

Funny thing is I went into another Coach store in Orange County this past Saturday and asked if they had this bag and the lady looked at me like I was smoking crack or something........she said they don't make it in all chocolate brown and I said UH OK sure and then left!

Anywho, here she is:

[​IMG]

carly.jpg
  2. :love:Yummy

3. Beautiful!!!! :drool:

4. Woohoo!!! Congrats!!!!!

5. sooo very pretty! thanks for sharing!

6. Gorgeous!:drool:

Congrats and enjoy!

7. Beautiful!!

8. What a gorgeous bag! Enjoy your yummy Carly!

9. Nice. :drool:

10. lovely! like i posted to another user, it really looks good enough to eat! enjoy her!

11. Very pretty!!

12. I LOVE IT! :drool: :tup:

13. beautiful!

14. Congrats!!

15. Love it! I might have to have one of those now ... I have the large signature cotton chocolate carly & I love it! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy!