OMG! OMG! I am freaking out!

1. Anxiously awaiting a call back from my SA....

I went to the store yesterday and got a Reade PM, framboise and a white inclusion keychain. Didn't get a chance to play last night too busy.

Just got out the bag to pay and the keychain is not there!!! OMG!

2. :wtf: I'm sorry this happened to you, hopefully your SA will take care of it. Have you checked your car, maybe it fell out of the bag in there.

3. Ohhh that sucks!!! I bet your SA will take care of it for you, though!

Keep us posted!

4. I hope you will find it....

5. oh goodness, I'm so sorry that happened. But try looking around your house and car first and then call your SA. Hope everything will work out for you!!

6. It was in a huge shopping bag, def. didn't 'fall' out. It most not have got put in the bag. She was with a customer....ahh! still no call.

7. Sorry you are having to deal with the hassle. LV has a really good inventory system so they should be able to note right off the quantity they have versus what's been sold!

Hope it works out fine for you. :smile:

8. Crossing my fingers for you!

9. That's the first thing that came to my mind....but I also thought, didn't someone think it was weird a keychain just laying around in the wrapping area??? I am just trying to distract myself while waiting for the call...I can't believe it is taking her so long to call me back! 40 minutes, so far!

10. ^^ Oh what a disappointment.. i hope you get the call VERY VERY soon.. keep us posted!

11. OK, Still dying here, how long would you wait for her to call you back. Right now, 1:55, it has been 1 hour! I told the person taking the message the problem, you would think they would know I am just a little anxious!!

12. I would call her back and say, "I'll hold while you look for it, Thanks so much!"

13. Call & ask for the manager or any sales associate, tell the operator it is an emergency!! There is no reason for you to wait so long :sad:
    So sorry this is happening.

14. Ugh, that is not right! I hope they call you back soon!

15. sorry to hear this !! hope everything will be solved!