OMG new CHANEL 2006 Satin Clutch with Black Crochet Lace

1. Hi,
    This is my first posting. I saw this Chanel bag on the magazine. It's a clutch style bag. Have anybody seen it? It's definetly for evening but can I get away for a day wear too. I'm still thinking about it.
    chanellaceclutch.jpg chanellaceclutch2.jpg
  2. Just another reason why I think Chanel is so fierce. That clutch is tight. luvz it. Haven't seen it yet but spoke to my chicky at Chanel who just came back from NYC Chanel trunk show and she said the collection is FIERCE. Hmmm, i wonder if this is one of the bags from that collection. thanks for the pic.
  3. It's fantastic! I love it....wish I could get away with it for daytime too but no way.....
  4. wow
    i really love it...
    i want :sad:
  5. This bag is part of Spring/Summer 2006 collection. And Chanel trunk show your friend saw must be part of the Fall/Winter 2006 collection. I checked out the collection on the ELLE.COM & there were only HUGE bags on the runway. But the accessories are yummy!!!! I can't wait to see trunk show at Neiman Marcus in June here.
  6. It's so adorable that I want to use it more often than just for the evening outs. Thanks.
  7. how cute!
  8. :love: :love: :love:
  9. saw it and held it ... it is beyond gorgeous !!!
  10. It's so pretty!! :biggrin:
  11. what does it cost?
  12. very cute!
  13. i love lace! that is a gorgeous clutch!
  14. Looks stunning... any closer pics?
  15. very nice!