OMG my wallet is tired...

1. OK everyone, I'm going nuts here but unfortunately my impulse buys end up being 'keepers' :push: I can't stay off it. I'm becoming addicted! My wallet is wondering WTF is going on here :lol: .

SO, what's on its way?

OK, I am livin' on the edge getting the Cabas Piano, vachetta bottom and all. But now I'm thinking it's too much like the Saleya in shape (well sorta)? Can you have too many in the same shape?

And after all my drooling over the black MC Alma my heart now belongs to Trouville. :tender: I think it was a few of the celeb pix that won me over!

Now the hard thing is deciding what to do when these beauties get here. :girlsigh:
  2. Your wallet may be tired but you have great taste in bags! I don't blame you for getting the Piano. If you are careful with it & where you sit it down you should be fine. Such a pretty bag. I also love the shape of the Trouville. I think it is fine to have two similar styles as you have them in the two entirely different canvases. Isn't the Piano a little less structured than the Saleya too? You've chosen two great bags! Congrats & please be sure to post pics once you receive them! :smile:
  3. I love trouville, it's on my wish list...
  4. These are two great purchases!! I can't wait to see you model them. Congrats!
  5. I LOOOOVE the trouville, ever since i saw it on sweet sixteen! :p It's one of my dream bags, you'll love the piano, my mom has it. CONGRATS! and for SURE don't forget to take pics!!:heart:
  6. I was expecting a picture of a really used wallet!!! Congratulations on your beautiful buys!!!
  7. I love the Trouville.
  8. LOL!!!:roflmfao:

Congrats on your gorgeous bags! I esp love the MC Trouville!:heart:
  9. Congrats...I love both.
  10. the trouville is gorgeous. its has that *wow* traffic stopping appeal!
  11. Great purchases. I love both of them. I can't wait to see the pictures when you get your bags.
  12. I love your MC trouville. Be happy!
  13. Great taste. Two very different and practical purchases! I love both lines. I, myself, just purchased a petit noe and have to be careful with the cowhide bottom. A beautiful bottom but why so high maintenance?
  14. woo hoo!!! new LV bags!!! i'm sure sooner or later you wallet will get a rest!!! totally loving your choices esp. the trouville! enjoy them once they arrive!!!
  15. Nice choices!