OMG my very first bbag is here!! aqua city! <lots of pics>

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's finally here. my very first bbag! i'm so excited! :yahoo:

i'm at work so i didn't get to play with this baby much yet but i managed to take a peak and get some pics. i'll post some modeling pics up later.

LOVE it!! :love:

2. YEAH!!!!! CONGRATS IT'S BEAUTIFUL!:yahoo:

3. Gorgeous!!!!

4. :girlsigh: WOW!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

I :heart: the Aqua color!!!:love:

5. Congrats! It's a gorgeous color.

6. she's lovely...congrats on your first bbag!

7. Oh I LOVE that color!!!! Beautiful blue! Fantastic choice...congrats and model her for us!!! :yahoo:

8. I love aqua its the coolest colour for summer IMO!

9. Congrats! Your bag is gorgeous! I love the color! I'm still anxiously awaiting my first bbag to arrive. Soon, I hope!

10. Congratulations! Your bag is beautiful!

11. congrats!! it's so beautiful!! N the leather looks great too!

12. Congrats! It's beautiful and what gorgeous leather!

I can't wait to get mine. It was delivered today but I am at work and can't sign, so I will have to go to UPS tomorrow and pick it up. I should have stayed home "sick" today so I could get it, but my work wouldn't be too happy about that.

13. Congratulations! She's a beaut!

14. thank you everyone!

now i have a question. bbag experts - how would you rate this leather? (don't be shy and be honest please!)

i did a phone order from Saks and they only had two aqua's so i didn't really get to "choose". is this bag a keeper? or should i try to find a better one?

i'm excited because i finally get to have a bbag in my hands, but i'd like to know if this leather is drool worthy for others as well? since this being my first bbag and all, i want it to be perfect! TIA!

15. Wow lovely colour, great choice:yes: the leather looks great to me:p