OMG, my husband rocks!!

1. My DH is away this week on business. He called me to confirm his flight details for tomorrow and added in a big surprise at the end. He bought me a black Fab!! Woohoo!! I casually mentioned awhile ago that (when I'm off my self-imposed ban) this is the bag I wanted to get next but this was totally unexpected.

I feel kinda bad that I upgraded my Epi Lockit to an Alma yesterday! To my defense there was something wrong with the Lockit and I did take it in with the intention of exchanging it/getting it repaired...

Anyway I'm so excited to see my bag tomorrow and my DH too of course :yahoo:

Ok just so that this post has some kind of point lol Is it a heavy bag? I've never actually held one.

2. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics! :yes:

3. congrats and u got a great DH...:tup:

4. OMG.. what a great DH!!!! Congrats!

Yes, it is a heavy bag.. but soooo worth it! I can't wait to see pics!

5. Thanks guys!!

This is definately out of character for my DH. Not that he's cheap- he's bought me alot of nice jewlery in the past, but he usually bugs me about spending money on LV. I guess I've worn him down lol

6. Congrats!!! :yahoo: What a sweet DH!

7. Awww, that was sweet of him. congrats

8. That was sweet! Congrats!~

9. That is totally awesome and thrilling. What a wonderful husband! Will he be carrying an LV bag on to the plane with him?

10. OMG - what an awesome surprise ! Congrats.. can't wait to see pictures of both your beauties. :graucho:

11. Congrats :nuts:

12. Congrats

13. Congrats! You have a very special DH and LV bag.

14. Congrats!

15. A black fab?? That's awesome!!! I love that bag, congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics =)