OMG!!! My friend Bought me A ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
W@W! Can you you believe it?? You didn't even have to buy it off Mommyville after all! What a great friend you have, and what great timing for you! Congrats!
I am back to drool again!!!!!!! :drool: She is a very lucky girl to have such a great friend! We should all be that lucky to have someone in our lives who cares about us that much! Coachgirl I think you are going to have alot of jealous tPF'ers drooling at your bag....like ME!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you again!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

Thanks I appreciate your help , believe it or not I have never had a massage in my life I have been very sheltered lol.. I felt uncomfortable in my car so I ended up having her fixed and I got a brand new 2008 GMC Yukon today I feel alot safer in this SUV vs a car.. shes so pretty :yes:

Congrats on the new car! I have a 2007 GMC Yukon XL and I LOVE it!!! :yahoo: What color did you get? Any fun options?!? You can't go wrong with that car.. we have also had in the past a 2000, a 2002 and a 2004 :tup:

Congrats on the new car! I have a 2007 GMC Yukon XL and I LOVE it!!! :yahoo: What color did you get? Any fun options?!? You can't go wrong with that car.. we have also had in the past a 2000, a 2002 and a 2004 :tup:

thanks .. I got the white diamond color with ebony leather interior.. It has navigation,backup camera etc. I needed all the goodies so I can tow my toys.. here is a picture of what she looks like .. not my actual vehicle but you can get an idea.. I am so excited she has 100 miles lol, i love the new car smell.. :heart:

d12e_1.JPG

d14b_1.JPG

thanks .. I got the white diamond color with ebony leather interior.. It has navigation,backup camera etc. I needed all the goodies so I can tow my toys.. here is a picture of what she looks like .. not my actual vehicle but you can get an idea.. I am so excited she has 100 miles lol, i love the new car smell.. :heart:

d12e_1.JPG

Very pretty! :tup: Is it a Denali? I just bought mine in October so even though it's an 07' it was also brand spankin' new... we even drove 6 hours to California to pick it up! :yes: I love it! Mine is black with black leather interior (why we had to drive far to get it!) and has all the goodies too.. gotta' love it, right?!?!? :nuts:

Very pretty! :tup: Is it a Denali? I just bought mine in October so even though it's an 07' it was also brand spankin' new... we even drove 6 hours to California to pick it up! :yes: I love it! Mine is black with black leather interior (why we had to drive far to get it!) and has all the goodies too.. gotta' love it, right?!?!? :nuts:

thank you:love: nope but she looks like a denali.. lol she is my expensive coach purchase for today lol.. They had to get my Yukon from Texas because AZ didnt have one in this color.. So yours is fully loaded to?? I love mine .. I bet you can fit a lot of coach bags in there lol :lol:

Wow thats quiet the mood change from 4 days ago when you were selling your bag .
:yahoo:OMG!!!! :yahoo:WE are FINALLY bag twins!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo EXCITED for you!!!!! I have been out all day and this is the first time I have been on my computer the entire day and I was so happy to see your thread! I took my berry Carly out shopping w/ my 3 girlfriends today to our outlets, and then we went to lunch! I got TONS and TONS of stares and looks from women!!!! One of my girlfriends even asked a woman WTH she was looking at???!!!!! LOL I did hear 2 women sitting behind us in the restaurant whispering "I wonder if it's real...they never made anything in that color." But I ignored them!!!! I KNOW she's real and that's ALL that matters!!!! I was so excited to take berry out! I KNOW you are going to love this bag as much as I do! PLEASE let me know when you take her out for the BERRY first time and how many women OOGLE over her!!!!!!! She is definitely a head turner!!! My girlfriends said I turned MORE heads today than EVER before!!! LOL Anyway, CONGRATS on such a unique bag and I am soooooooooo happy to be your bag twin!!!!! Though I am going shopping again tomorrow and I may come home w/ a black patent ergo, which means we will be bag twins X TWO!!!!!!!!! DO THE MATH!!!!!!!!! LOLOL PS: LOVE the purple heart....I will be NEEDING that for my berry!!!!! :yahoo:

Denali and yukon are the same thing, in fact the denali(47k-53k) is just a decked out yukon(36k-41k)... the line goes Yukon, yukon xl, yukon denali, then there is a yukon hybrid,

http://www.gmc.com/yukon/index.jsp

thank you:love: nope but she looks like a denali.. lol she is my expensive coach purchase for today lol.. They had to get my Yukon from Texas because AZ didnt have one in this color.. So yours is fully loaded to?? I love mine .. I bet you can fit a lot of coach bags in there lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.