OMG, My first serious bling purchase

1. So I'm not one to spend money on jewely, and DH doesn't buy it for me either. Except for my wedding set and one gold chain, all of my bijoux are costume. So when I saw this ring but in yellow gold at Bloomies, I couldn't believe I was actually contemplating buying it. But I just ordered one in my size to wear on the right hand, and now will be sitting on pins and needles for the next few weeks until it gets here. :graucho:

Sorry I can't post the picture; I keep trying to save one from a website but not having any luck.

Edited to add, here's the exact one I ordered: http://store.jrdunn.com/product-p/mb00ag270b_yellowgoldjrd.htm

2. GORGEOUS! Congrats!

3. I really love it!!!!

4. that piece is an eyecatcher. the right hand ring huh? great choice. and it is a pretty serious purchase. good going!

5. That's beautiful! Congrats!

6. Gorgeous! Congratulations! Stunning piece.:tup:

7. Thanks everyone. It's not often that a piece of jewelry "speaks to me", but I couldn't get this one out of my head after I first saw it and tried it on a couple of weeks ago.

8. so pretty!!

9. congrats!

10. That is a grrrrrrrreat design!!!!!!!!!! What an excellent choice!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!! Plz post pics when you receive it so we can dool some more...lol......

11. When the jewelry calls to you, you must listen!
    It's a beautiful bauble! Congrats!

12. Congrats! It's beautiful!

13. it's so pretty...I like it a lot...congrats :smile:

14. It's gorgeous! Plz post pics once you get it!

15. Lovely, congrats