OMG! My first paddy! A beautiful 07 Galet!

1. Here's my baby, she arrived today. So beautiful and smooshy! :yahoo:
    The pics look a bit shiny cos of the flash, but the leather is so thick and pebbly and soft!! Also the camera has made the colour look a bit cool and greyish...in reality the colour is a bit more beige and warmer

What do you think? :wlae:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:heart:

2. oooh, now pretty! congratulations!!

3. Congrats... Enjoy your new paddy!!! :graucho:

4. :yahoo:GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Congrats!!!!:yahoo:

5. Congratulations!!

:dothewave::dothewave:

6. :nuts: beautiful!! :girlsigh:

7. Thanks for all your lovely compliments girls! I'm sooooo excited! Couldn't have arrived at a worse time though, I have a huge assignment due in two days that I haven't started so I can't sit and pet it :sad:

8. Congratulations Emily! Especially after all that stress! Don't do it to us again, you hear?! :hysteric: Enjoy your beautiful bag! What colour is galet again? It looks like a light grey?

9. Simply beautiful, I just love the colorcombo with the silver!
    Good luck with your assignment looking at and touching (I also love to smell the leather...:shame: ) your bag will certainly give you the energy to get it all done!

10. Its not really a light grey, its much warmer than what it looks in the picture. Closer to a light beige. Will try to get a daylight picture tomorrow :smile:

Thanks for the compliments :heart:

11. Beautiful bag, it is quite the chameleon color - (I have this bag too). :smile:

Is the leather on yours different back to front?

Mine has pebbled leather for the front piece, and smooth leather for the back piece. :confused1:

12. Congratulations.

13. I love this colour! Congratulations!

14. I've never seen that color before. Very nice!

15. SO GORGEOUS! congrats!!:heart: