OMG My DH has ruined my son!

omg! i would be so embarassed too. everytime we walk by chanel, my bf and my brother always ask loudly, "do you want to go into channel?" they know that i am horrified everytime they do it, so they keep doing it to me. they'll even call it channel when we're in the chanel store, so that all the sales associates and customers can hear them.

omg! i would be so embarassed too. everytime we walk by chanel, my bf and my brother always ask loudly, "do you want to go into channel?" they know that i am horrified everytime they do it, so they keep doing it to me. they'll even call it channel when we're in the chanel store, so that all the sales associates and customers can hear them.

LOL Channel! I can totally relate. :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

My s.o. does the same thing with my daughter...we'll be on Rodeo and they both will say....(I'm spelling it like they say it)
Channel , louis (s pronounced) vutton, etc....when she said cooch for coach I almost died and had to tell her what that meant.
Kids (and the parents-men- that enable them) are too funny!
*forgot to add....they do this because they know it bugs me..they know the real names.*

its very funny, but wrong of the child. i think you should tell your husband this because he is promoting rude behavior.

i knew a similar story where the father would take his 5 year old daughter to her big brothers soccer games and have her shout out "kick the damn ball" the dad thought it was cute, but everyone else was apalled. (especially the mother!!!!)