OMG! My Carly just arrived!

1. The delivery guy just got here and my Carly has arrived! I'm so excited I can hardly type! It is gorgeous! The camel leather is fabulous, I love the shiney gold hardware and the saddle trim is TDF! The interior is a beautiful yellow satiny material! What a fabulous bag! If you are on the fence with this one, I recommend it highly! I got the medium which is going to be the perfect size for me! I'm off to get some pics now! :yahoo:
  2. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures!
  3. Congrats!!!!! So excited for you!!! Hurry up with those pics-can't wait to seem them!!!
  4. oooh pics pics pics! :smile:
  5. OK, here are some quickie photos! Hope they are good enough! I hate pics that don't do the bag justice! It's sooo pretty! First pic is w/o the flash but I still don't think it caught the true color. I think the stock photo is a good representation of the color though! :love: Sorry if these are too big... I'm in such a hurry!
    teena's handbags 002 (Small).jpg teena's handbags 003 (Small).jpg teena's handbags 004 (Small).jpg teena's handbags 005 (Small).jpg
  6. Its very pretty!!! and looks really soft! Congrats!
  7. Very pretty. Congrats. Can you please take a picture of it on your shoulder?
  8. VERY NICE!!!!:party:
  9. Thank-you! I'm frustrated that I can't get a better picture but it's not nice outside so can't get a pic in the sun! The flash makes it looks so washed out! Well, anyway, it's gorgeous and I am absolutely sold on Coach! :love: :girlsigh: :tender:
  10. ohh beautiful color! Congrats. I'll be alittle late w/ the rest of you but the first 20 pounds I drop I think I'm going for the carly. signature w/ chambray trim. Thanks for sharing.
  11. Sure but I really hate body shots of myself! LOL! But how's this? Medium Carly with large, slouchy Tinkerbell sweatshirt! :rolleyes: And for fun, Carly with my new lips charm! :heart:
    body shot (Small).jpg teena's handbags 015 (Small).jpg
  12. Very nice! I love my Carly too. It's the perfect size and so classic. I love the trim! Congrats! :yahoo:
  13. Congrats!
    Its beautiful! I saw the carly's for the first time in person, and loved them. And of course the lips look great with Carly too!
  14. :nuts: Wow... I have to say, I saw the signature Carly's in person and wasn't that swayed - but WOW, that carmel looks great!! I love it!! Congrats!

Darn, I thought that was one less thing on my wishlist!:graucho:
  15. I just got the Flower Charm in today along with an A and a G charm for my initials. What do you think about this charm on the Carly?