OMG! My Black Satin Cabas!!!! YAY!!!!!

1. :yahoo: I can't believe I was able to get this!!!:yahoo: Words cannot explain how much I LOVE this bag!!!:love: It is the best! Super lightweight and a pleasure to carry! I just love this.

SPECIAL shout out to Sea~ who went out of her way to locate and get this for me! I will never forget your kindness!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DSC04132.JPG DSC04156.JPG
  2. It is beautiful. I always loved how the satin cabas looked.

3. goodie goodie!!! finally ur posting that beauty :smile:
    modelling it for us zac! or i will post u the pic of me modelling it for u LOL

4. Thanks Michele!!!:heart:

Sea~ go ahead and model:yahoo: ~ I will model this weekend and post the pics~ not feeling like taking my photo's today~ it's miserable weather here.

5. Wow, so pretty

6. congrats zac! it's lovely! :yahoo: and sea that is so sweet of you to help her locate one....:girlsigh:

7. Thanks girls!!!:heart:

Mick~ I know!!! I am so overwhelmed by Sea's kindness!!! I think I told her a thousand times!!!

If I could locate another satin I would buy it in a heartbeat!!!

8. well thats crazy- i did not even know there was a satin bag..ITs lovely.. Glad you love it..
    Beautiful bag

9. u know i can't wait to show this beauty i find for u LOL
    so, here i brace myself to post the pic i modeled for zac when i first found this for her :shame:
    i'm 5'4" btw, and look how huge it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. i've never see the satin one, i love it. Oh it's so pretty, congrats!

11. HUGE! But really cute. Congrats!

12. OMG~ Is huge! Is very beautiful... love the satin.

13. Thanks so much everyone!!!

Sea~ it looks like you could live in it! LOL Thanks so much again!!!! You are the best!!!

14. Zac - it's outrageously gorgeous...........isn't it nice to be in bag nirvana? :smile:

Enjoy her sweetie :heart:

15. i WOULD if i COULD!
    my God, it even ryhmes well :roflmfao: