OMG. most fascinating, freaky article this year... fibers growing out of you?

1. My parent's neighbor's sister, is supposed to be afflicted with this. Per my Mom, her skin is really torn up. She said that she can actually sometimes see the fibers on other people's clothing, but for some reason, it disease doesn't infect them.
  2. Wow, this is so freaky. Kinda scary, too!
  3. :wtf: :throwup:
  4. I have heard of this afflicting some in south Texas.

Makes my skin crawl!!!
  5. Wow that's real crazy!
  6. You guys, I want to jump into a tub of bleach and not get out... I'm so scared, somebody hold me!!
  7. Yikes!!
  8. *drags Intl into a tub of bleach with her. Holds.* I'm terrified too.
  9. ^^^
    LOL SERIOUSLY -- ARE WE SAFE??? God, this is like one of those freaky things from left-field... I don't want to get it, I don't want to get it! *jumps around*
  10. I don't either! I freaked out and shut my office door after I read that. Seriously, I'd die. I'd just die.
  11. I don't know.....sounds very weird. But then, if you look at your skin under a microscope of course you'd see stuff that you can't see with the naked eye.
  12. Oh man that is so weird. I don't see how it's so hard to believe that a disease can affect both the psychiatric and physical state at once. Western medical science needs be more opened minded, otherwise they won't progress.
    Also, if those fibers are actually originating from the skin and not something cooked up from the mind, I think the disease may be caused by a conspiracy. We have lots of new diseases that are arising as a result of modern human practices.
  13. One day, she says, a pink worm came out of one of her eyeballs and she coughed up a springtail fly. "That's when I thought, 'I'm really going to kill myself,'" she says.

:wtf: Omg!! That poor woman. This sounds like something straight out of a horror movie.