OMG Mini Marcie - new girl in the market

1. Omg, gemsberry, I JUST saw this on Saks the other day!! She's so teeny and cute!! I'm intrigued by this "Waterlily" color too! I wonder if the bigger Marcies are gonna come out in this color. I'll have to see it in person to see if it's my perfect Marcie pink :graucho:

This is SO CUTE! It's a little Marcie Mini-Me!! :lol: Adorbs!!

[​IMG]

2. Omg this is so cute! Hmmm somehow it reminds me of celine nano luggage lol.

3. OMG it's so precious! Going to be on my must have list!!! I can't get over how adorable it is :loveeyes:

4. PurseLoveSF, so right! I want to see it IRL too, also this bag is new to come out in November if you pre-order now (according to Saks), but they may get it earlier. I thought that this may be the same colour to this Elsie http://www.ssense.com/women/product/chloe/medium_salmon_elsie_bag/54762 even though ssense calls it "salmon".
    Mini-me is good! LOL:lol:

5. found a modeling pic ♥♥♥

[​IMG]

6. One word: Perfect!

7. That is so cute! I do love it and looking forward to seeing this in real life! I wonder whether they will do other colours....

8. Oh. My. Gosh. :love:

9. LOVE. It's absolutely adorable!!

10. Too cute, looks amazing in the modelling pic

11. OMG I want one...... Sooooo darn cute

12. That is cute. Bal came out with mini's as well. Don't think i would buy any mini but sure is cute to look at.

13. Omg...so cute! I'd love this just like I'd love the Celine nano luggage :smile: awww...I will never catch up with my wish list :smile:

14. Found this while googling the mini marcie.
    Absolutely besotted with this color, does anyone know the official name for it?
    Most delicious shade of blue I have ever seen:loveeyes:

mini.jpg