OMG!!!!! Look what I just bought!!!

1. My credit card just passed out!!!
    I've been lusting after this bag for years now:nuts:!! Its just like Jen Anistons bag!! First off I cant believe Im finally going to be the owner of this absolute beauty:wtf: My very first Bottega ever and Im so nerveous and excited right now Im light headed and queezy. PHEW! This is my e-bay pic I'll be sure to take lots of pics just as soon as it arrives. :yahoo:

2. Wow! Congrats on your stunning bag! :drool: Be sure to post pics :tup:
  3. Oh goodness, now THAT is a price tag, no wonder your CC collapsed! But trust us BV-fans, you won`t regret it, every single penny is well invested in this piece of art. We`ve been lusting to see it for a long time now and congrats to be the one to take the plunge!!!
  4. Congrats on your purchase, be sure to post plenty of pics!!
  5. how exciting to get something you've always wanted, congrats!!!
  6. i am so happy and excited for you that you finally got your dream bag. it's worth every penny that you spent! i am sure this wont be your last BV bag; please share pics of the real bag when it arrives. Congratz!
  7. It's a very beautiful bag!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Oooh, would love to see some action pic.s. Bet you would give Jen a run for her money.
  9. That is such a unique BV bag! I am so happy you were able to get the bag you have been dreaming of for years.
  10. Thanks so much everyone!
    This is beyond a treat/dream to me. I wont be able to buy another bag until Im 80 now, it will take me that long to pay it off, but this is soooooo worth it to me.
  11. Someone here finally snags the “Jennifer Aniston” bag. Yay!!! Many congrats! Please take loads of pics for us so we could live vicariously through you.

12. You betcha!!:yes: I'll be snapping pics like I did on the birth of my children LOL!!!:yahoo:
  13. OMG! I'm so jealous! Jennifer Aniston has got great taste and so do you. Please take loads of action pictures when you get the bag!
  14. wowowow, you got "the" sought after bag!! congratulations!! I can feel your excitement through the PC screen!! can't wait for the pics!!
  15. Wow, FANTASTIC buy for what has to be one of the VERY best Bottega bags ever!! Congrats! :tup: