OMG...Look at this!! I can't believe it...So good Fakes in Dentelle!!!

1. The fakers are apparently criminals and retarded, who the hell would leave the hang tag on these people are so annoying.....eBay is so annoying too....it will probably go for 1200, and the person who gets it will leave good feedback!!!!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing:

2. :throwup:

3. everything about that bag screams fake to me
    overlayed lace, stitching, heatstamp, etc
    it doesn't look anything like the real one :throwup:

4. I saw a fake denetelle damier a couple days ago.. :yucky:

5. That pisses me off!!! :cursing: :throwup:

If you go to the bottom of the page on the listing, you can click on the "report this item" link. From there you follow the prompts, it is pretty easy, and report the item to eBay. Click on the "email us" link and then submit the item. JUST PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW FOR SURE THE ITEM IS FAKE. Don't screw innoscent people from using eBay.

6. I don't like Ebay at all. That bag is just nasty.

7. Ebay is so scary...

8. It's a better fake, but it doesn't look exactly like the real thing. Can definitely tell by the leather tab, and how the lace is so much BRIGHTER on the fake than on the real one.

9. :tdown: so sad to see this

10. Uhm i don't think it looks exactly like it really atall...
    Well whatever you do stupid people are going to make fake bags and whatever.
    Thats their problem , The bags look stupid.
    And i don't really think it's God Bless LV more like God bless fakers that think they are good.
    I feel sorry for the people that think they are real
    it's unfair.

11. so gross.

12. People should have common sense though.. since when was it a good idea to spend X amount on a 'LV' bag when this particular person has no feedback...

13. Not a good fake at all..I also reported it to ebay as well.