Omg Look At My New Bags I Love Them!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure they are not your bags? you were spotted with 2 FAKE bags and a couple of your threds were closed because of it......

those fake bags pic's background look kinda same as your new hermes bag's....
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/to-die-for-hermes-jpg-black-croc-86961.html#post1659872
sorry, can't sleep tonight and i'm being a sneaky detective....!:ninja: say NO to fake!

Yes I have to agree with you, there is something fishy about this user. I mean how is it possible to have 4 fake bags and yet not know that any of them are fake (referring to previous posts)? Thats just my opinion :noggin:

Yes I have to agree with you, there is something fishy about this user. I mean how is it possible to have 4 fake bags and yet not know that any of them are fake (referring to previous posts)? Thats just my opinion :noggin:

THANK YOU sbum15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

i thought there was something wrong the second i saw Manhattan PM modeling pic!!:busted

are you sure they are not your bags? you were spotted with 2 FAKE bags and a couple of your threds were closed because of it......

those fake bags pic's background look kinda same as your new hermes bag's....
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/to-die-for-hermes-jpg-black-croc-86961.html#post1659872
sorry, can't sleep tonight and i'm being a sneaky detective....!:ninja: say NO to fake!

The LV fakes are from a wholesale site...looking at the image properties will show you the URL of the site they came from :idea: I went to the site and it looks like you have to register for a username and password just to see the stuff they have for sale... :wacko:

And the Hermes looks like it was pulled from another website and watermarked to pass off as a personal photo :confused1:

I guess she got her Manhattan from the same website that these photos came from...haha...and we cant forget that illustrious miroir alma she bought from lv the other day that we havnt seen pics of yet...i mean dont get me wrong, i know that there are more important things going on in the world than some girl coming in here and showing off her fakes, it just bothers me that someone will come into a group that is so adamantly againt fakes and do such a thing, then try to play dumb. well, thats the end of my rant.
-sterlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.