OMG Legacy... I am in love... (please come see!!!!)

I'm so in love. I've never had a bag this nice. The quality is so ah-mazing!!! The leather is soooo soft and it sits so perfectly on my shoulder; it's so comfortable to carry! And the Legacy Stripe lining :tender: :girlsigh: :yahoo: :cutesy: :drool:

If you can't tell I've never had a Legacy bag before. It's such a class act, now I know what you guys have all been raving about!

My boutique doesn't carry Legacy-- this was a return from an online order. It sold again two days ago, right when I'd decided to buy it, then the lady returned it yesterday saying it was the wrong bag; I think she wanted the satchel.

This is my first expensive big-girl Coach bag! I found out they don't have these in JAX in the black anymore, either, so I feel like I've got this rare, priceless piece of art--- this is better than a new car!!!!! :yahoo: I know, I'm silly. I'm just so excited.

I stole the pics from an E-Bay auction. I couldn't wait to get home and take pics, I wanted to share with you ladies so much!!!!

I've got my Goldfish keyfob on mine and the gold looks ah-mazing against the brass hardware. Oh, I'm in love with this bag. How pathetic am I?!

Anyway, see below.... MY NEW BABY!
    53356700_tp.jpg 53356727_tp.jpg 53356738_tp.jpg 53356779_tp.jpg 53356789_tp.jpg
  2. Congrats on a real beauty! There is just something very special about a Legacy. :tender:
  3. That is one of the most georgeous bags! Your gonna LOVE it!
  4. Beautiful bag, Sarah! Enjoy it!!! :yes:
  5. Gosh girl! What took you so long! Congratulations! I guess now you can stuff all those accessories in it!:roflmfao:
  6. OMG, Sara I am so happy for you! You finally got a Legacy Bag! Congrats! May you carry her well.
  7. Legacy definately is the best quality line out there. My Whiskey Shoulder is heavier than a large Ergo....can you believe that!

Such quality leather and hardware.

I will not buy any bag other than legacy at this time.
  8. It is beautiful! Congrats!
  9. Niiiiiiiiiice and congrats!! What a stunner!
  10. HOORAY SARAH!:yahoo:

It's a GORGEOUS bag!

Congrats and enjoy!
  11. Welcome to the Legacy club!!! Now that you have one, you won't be able to resist adding others, believe me. It's a beauty and will last you a lifetime. Congrats!
  12. OHHH that is gorgeous! :drool: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I :heart: the shoulder bag in the signature! It looks so polished and classy.

The lining is so fun! I really need to buy some legacy!

Oh I will be in your state in a week and was hoping to stop by the boutique and say hey but sadly it's much further away than I expected. :sad:
  13. I love the turnlocks :shame: I keep playing with them!
  14. very beautiful bag, i don't own one but maybe one day. now i love the totes and the carly's
  15. Yea!! :yahoo: You'll love it!! It's a really great design, so functional!!