OMG!!! Ladies! I get to go to an H boutique! Michigan? HELP!

Since you are in Arkansas, maybe you should try a Neiman's in Dallas (NorthPark, Downtown, Willow Brook) or even go to the Highland Village Hermes store. You probably are six hours or less from Dallas. Incidentally, Oak Hall in Memphis used to have a Hermes boutique but it appears they no longer have the concession.

I'm almost exactly 6 hours from Dallas, I'm in Northwest Arkansas :yes: I don't know if the NM there has H but it's worth checking out! I wish Oak Hall in Memphis still had H, I'd make day trips monthly at the very least!

Seriously, you can wear jeans, flip flops and a t-shirt at NM! You are already set up with Lisa, so no worries, just go and have fun! I have been to Somerset in everything from sweats right after pilates to jeans and a sweater to anything really. IT's the midwest- our economy is horrible so whenever SAs see a happy, friendly shopper, they are more than happy to help and please!

Yes!! I agree with Jag! NM and Michigan are very casual and you should just dress comfortably. I've worn blue jean shorts, a tee and keds and felt fine there. And true...our economy here is so bad that the mall will welcome you with open arms!!

Yeah I'm worried that H won't have what I want and that LV won't have my Speedy since I'm coming the day after the day after Thanksgiving, should I be concerned?

Why not call ahead and if they have what you want- tell them to charge your credit card, and put it aside for you to pick up when you come to Michigan!!! The SAs here are typically wonderful, they will have no problem doing that for you! And our Saks also has LV, so if you don't see what you want at LV, that is a great plan B.

Sarah, yes, Somerset is on BIG BEAVER ROAD.

Did someone say Beaver? :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BeaverGrillz1.jpg
    BeaverGrillz1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 114
^^HA! Is this just a coincidence?

Also on I-75, 99 miles north at exit number 168 is "Beaver" road. I always laugh because my stepdad calls exit 168 "little beaver" cause it's just a small hick town.