OMG! Just ordered a Paddington!

1. Managed to shift some money around (and beg some as any eaarly bday gift) and have just ordered a Nutmeg paddington!:yahoo:

So excited but the guilt pangs are setting in :sad: , hope i've done the right thing.

This is my first order from NET-A-Porter, its my first order with them. Any idea how long it will take?
  2. Haven't ordered from NAP yet, but I only heard about good experiences :yes:

Nutmeg Paddi? Great, adorable color. Hope, you'll enjoy this bag-beauty as much as we do with our Paddis :tender:
  3. OMG! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
  4. Wow, that was quick. Congrats on the new paddy you will love it.
    I feel guilty with every purchase I make, until it arrives and I rush to put my things in it so I can carry it immediately!!! And low and behold the guilt dissappers:upsidedown:
  5. I got my medium nutmeg paddy from them too! (Don't be surprised if the tag says "muscade"; same color:smile: :rolleyes: YOU WILL LOVE IT! I ended up getting the long wallet with the little lock from roz77772002 (on eBay) that matches it:smile: :nuts: It's a TRUE medium brown, no undertones of red or orange...very chic!!!:yahoo:
  6. You're so right Ali W I know as soon as it arrives the guilt will vanish.

I can't wait. I am going to own a Paddy!!!!
  7. Beanie can I ask how long ur paddy took to arrive?
  8. Congrats!

By ordering that paddy, you've scratched the itch you've been having, so to speak. If it shows up and you don't absolutely love it, you can always return it.

I think it's going to be gorgeous! Great choice! :yahoo:

I'm in the US but NAP shipping is always really fast.
  9. Congrats!!! :yahoo:

I got my Muscade (Nutmeg) from Net-a-Porter. If you ordered after 5pm today then they will ship tomorrow by DHL Next Day service (they will send you the tracking number as soon as they ship). I think it will be Monday you get your bag since I don't think DHL deliver on Saturday :shrugs:

How wonderful! Don't forget to posts pics ;)
  10. I always get mine next day from NAP, via DHL, if you ordered later than about 3 dont worry, because it will still be on the next days shipment. They will email you in the evening with your tracking details, or if you log into nap and go to your account, you can see what the status of your order.

If its not going to be shipped till tomorrow, then you may have to wait until Monday, as DHL do not deliver on the weekend in the UK. But you will be amazed by your first net a porter delivery, I wont spoil the surprise, suffice to say, the packaging will blow your mind ;)

congrats :biggrin:
  11. I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
    You are going to LOVE the experience with Net-a-porter!!!! I ordered mine on Monday and got it on Tuesday. I didn't even pay for overnight shipping, however it did ship from NY and I'm in New Jersey. Post pictures when you get it!!!!
  12. Aww don't feel guilty, you're going to love it! It's a beautiful bag! Congrats!
  13. congrats...but watch out, they're addicting! :graucho:
  14. Congrats, you'll love it. NAP is very quick about delivery. Usually less than 3 days. They come packaged in the nicest boxes.
  15. Congrats!!! I have to tell you I got my first paddy about three months ago and it's still an experience everytime I take her out of her sleeper bag. The leather is SO luscious and thick - I pet her all day when she's out with're going to be in love, I promise! That will help with the guilt... :yahoo: