OMG- just got the black patent paddy!!!!

1. Oh, I'm so excited!!! I just got a black patent paddy. I call my local NM which is so far from me and they're working the deal out now!!! Yeah, plus running a special where on Thursday you get $100 off a pair of shoes or boots. So she's going to hold it and run it thourgh on Thursday.

Seriously awesome..... I'm so happy.:woohoo::roflmfao::wlae::yahoo::tup::lol:

I hope I like the bag when I get it!!! Ha,ha....
  2. WOWEEEE!!!! I am soooo jealous!!! Happy for you at the same time - of course!!! I got that shoe/boot coupon in the mail too. Oh I am just floating on air for you. That bag is just utterly heaven!!!!! Can't wait to see pics.
  3. Thank you!! I can't wait's so great. I never was a hug patent fan, but in a PADDY!!! Nutso...I've got to have it. And I really need a great black bag, so even better. I was so excited- and she only had 2 and said they aren't getting any more. It had just arrived on her desk this AM too...she said "this is so weird. I just opened the shipping box and here you are calling to buy!"

She was very helpful too. Much more so than I find them usually to be. So glad- hope she got a nice commission out of it.:jammin:

The only bad thing is, I fear I might need to slow down and maybe even temporary purse ban!:cry:Two paddys back to back, and now DH and I think we want to start our own business, which means I might need to cool it for a bit.....

Had a antik cervo Prada I was eyeing on Saks, but alas I wanted this more and now cervo may not be a go. It was deer hide anyway and I was nervous about it's longterm wear. Patent is better anyway!!!:tup:
  4. I don't even feel bad paying full price as I think it's going to be a sell out and then they might be hard to find!!
  5. Yes! I am going to buy the one in my town and beanie bought one in Chicago and that's only the people we know of! Sometimes you just have to take the leap and not wait for sales or eBay - which is scarier than you know what. This way you will be wearing it at the right time. I just love my chocolate patent chain handled Betty. Fashionistas are sometimes scared of the outright glamor of patent but it adds such a sizzling touch!
  6. Congratulations! You have two spectacular Chloes to tide you over while you are on your purse ban.
  7. I thing it will be impossinble to get it under hubby's radar! It'll be so shiny and pretty..he's bound to notice! May have to walk around in buff to distract him!:amuse: Otherwise I'll hear "ANOTHER bag- how many do you need!"
  8. Congrats...please post tons of modelling pictures when you get it! I am dying to see one, becuase everyone's been talking about this bag sooooo much!
  9. Oh and I'll definitely post pics of the baby and baby with her sister argent as soon as it gets here!!

hopefully I can figure out how to do it on my own so hubby doesn't ask why the heck I'm photographing purses..not sure he'd get it
  10. Congrats. :tup:Can't wait to see pics. I'm hearing alot about the patent paddys and would love to see it in black.
  11. Congrats - that bag is awesome. I've seen it at Neimans San Francisco and have been soooo tempted.
  12. Just curious as to the price of the patent paddy??
  13. Oh congratz! Can't wait to see your pictures! :heart:

It's about $1980 if memory serves me right.
  14. Thanks! Wow. I guess I better start saving.:girlsigh:
  15. Hmmm, they told me $1800. But I'll find out tomorrow for sure and post again.