OMG! Just contacted by radio show producers! Richard Simmons wants to talk to me!

1. I am literally in shock right now! Less than an hour ago I received an e-mail from one of the producers of Richard Simmons' Sirius Satellite Radio show, Lighten Up! Richard read the e-mail I sent him (I mentioned in my weight loss thread that he sent me a very sweet reply) and now wants me to be a guest caller on the show! I replied right away and sent them the contact info they requested. The producers will be contacting me within the next several weeks to give me all the details and schedule my guest call. I can't believe this! :yahoo: I'll be sure to give everyone here an update on when I will be on the air, so all you Sirius subscribers can hear me talk to Richard!

2. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::tup: Congrats on your phone call and a big congrats on reaching your goal!!

3. Super Dooper!!! And so highly deserved after what you've achieved!!!
    Congrats!!!:yahoo:

4. Congrats!!!

5. You definately must post the info for me. I will totally listen to that. Congrats!

6. I'm really excited for you. Your weight loss is amazing and wonderful.

Congrats and I hope your "guest call" is a fun and satisfying experience.

7. wow congrats!

8. Completely well-deserved; he should be in awe at your will power! I know I totally am!!! :welcome: Congratulations and ENJOY; you've earned it!!!

9. Wow, congratulations! Must be so exciting for you!!

10. How cool! Keep us posted.

11. Wow!!!! That's amazing!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!

12. Congratz, you have an amazing story to share!!!!!

13. :nuts::nuts::nuts::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :tup: :tup:

Thats soooooo great!! You DESERVE to speak with him! You are such an inspiration to so many. Honestly-you are amazing in so many ways! Please keep us updated!!!!

14. That is wonderful! Congrats!!!! :tup:

15. That is so awesome! Congrats!