OMG Ive fell in LOVE with Damier Sauvage

1. Hi, Have you saw these bags...pony hair :wtf: wow there amazing :love: . I didnt even know that the damier sauvage range was made of pony hair. Does anyone know anything else about this range, eg. what items were made and prices. Also please post pics. :love: :love: ;)

2. :sad: its been discontinued for quite sometimes i believe..

3. It´s a pity but Damier Sauvage line is finish unfortunately:sad:

The one I loved was the <<Impala>>: so gorgeous!

Bye:flowers:

4. it's not really pony, but calfskin actually. designers and fashion houses just call it pony for effect ;) anyway.... i love D.Sauvage too. it's a shame they've discontinued the bag collection, but i think they'll continue using it on footwear. here's my Sauvage "Miami" loafers:
    [​IMG]

5. yeah I thought they still used it on the shoes, i remeber seeing some ladies shoes in the store with it on them and i was thinking is this super old becuase i thought it was discontinued ages ago?

6. I have the Impala bag. I bought it couple years ago at $535. It's very cute! :smile:

DSC00956.jpg DSC00957.jpg
  7. I remember seeing a lot of these pieces were made in Italy as well.

8. This line HAS been discontinued, but is still available. When I spoke with my SA a few months ago, he said that Vuitton still carries them, it's just that they are not on display.

9. oooh thats really good to know I love this range

10. Ive seen a messenger style bag in this range...does anyone know the retail price and the name of it ? Thanks

11. Originally Posted by kookielf124
    This line HAS been discontinued, but is still available. When I spoke with my SA a few months ago, he said that Vuitton still carries them, it's just that they are not on display.

===>the Damier Sauvage line is really finish but maybe some few store have still some models in the storeroom and in that case you can buy it.
    (For example,in our store we still have few Monogram Mini models in the stock but we are still authorized to sell it).
    But by us,we don´t have any more for a very very long time...:sad:

So good luck to you:if you find it,you´ll be very lucky!;)

12. I loveee the damier sauvage line as well.

suweena - your bag is gorgeous!! i saw a girl at qcup with that bag and that was what made me fall in love with the line.

13. Yup! that's exactly what I meant. The SoHo store in Manhattan still has some pieces, although I don't know exactly which ones... :smile: