OMG.... it's here...!!!!!!! *thud*

1. OK. So. I rushed home at lunch, praying this would be in the mailbox. And there was the box! I flew inside, right by my SO, who looked at me as though I was possessed, and carefully cut the box open. Inside, surrounded by bubble wrap, was a gorgeous brown LV dustbag. I snatched it and sat on the floor in the living room in front of my SO, who was staring at me like I'd gone mad. I swear I couldn't breathe! LOL!

Then I opened it and found this.

Fuschia vernis Reade PM! :yahoo: :tender: :girlsigh: The pictures just don't do this beauty justice.

I am in love. I was squealing like a two year old. Rich was like, "have you lost your mind?"

I sat there on the floor hugging it for a little while, then put my things in it and rushed back to work, where I am now, posting these pics.

It's so perfect! There is no colour transfer, and it's got that LOVELY even patina on it, so much prettier than when they come new from LV (I love the honey patina).

I'm in vernis heaven. Really. I can't stop looking at it. It's so perfect.... it's even the perfect size, holds everything I carry with room to spare! (I love small bags)

Ohhhh.....

*thud*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, that's a beauty! Congrats!

3. Wow - that;s a beauty :heart: I really love it!

Good thing that you did not ''thud'' before posting pics ..:roflmfao:

4. Congrats, it is stunning!

5. That color is just.. amazing. Congrats!

6. Congrats---- such a lovely color! I love patina too :love:

can't wait for my azur to get that color!

7. Congrats!!!
    That colour is soo pretty!
    :drool:

8. Congrats!:smile:

9. Thanks for the compliments, guys! I swear I hope this LV Euphoria thing never wears off. I'm in heaven...!

10. Congrats! I'm so happy for you....I am also a fan of honey-coloured patina and hate the brand new white boutique vachetta....Enjoy your reade!

11. I love this color. COngrats!

12. congrats. its so gorgeous

13. yummy! congrats!

14. I love your new bag. It's beautiful...Congratulations!

15. Gorgeous color!! Congratulations!