omg, it's here and i'm in love!

1. my first chloe just arrived at the door. it's the tan paddy that my husband bought me. can i just say, omg I'm sooooo in love! the leather is just so soft that i want to sleep with my new paddy! i've been running around screaming, my husband thinks i'm crazy. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i'll take pics soon and post them. i think i'm addicted. i want more paddys in every color!
  2. YAY!!!! So happy for you! Congratulations! Cannot wait to see pics. And I am sure this will be the first of many!!!
  3. sandy - I'm so happy for you. What a great feeling when you get a terrific bag.

4. Fantastic news! Great. Post pics when you get a chance
  5. Have you told THAT^ to your husband yet? :nuts: (and does he know he's been bumped from the bed to make room for your Paddy?) :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Congrats - can't wait to see pics!
  6. CONGRATS! Pictures, pictures, pictures! :nuts:
  7. Congrats and enjoy...!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!:p
  8. Yeah!! I can't wait to see pics!
  9. Congrats:yahoo:
    Can't wait to see pics!
  10. Congrats!!! What a great hubby!! Please post pics so we can all admire your new baby!

It's always great to see Paddy Love! It makes me feel lovey towards mine too! LOL!
  11. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. =)
  12. :yahoo:Congrats! Love the tan paddy! You DH has great taste! Little does your DH know he has triggered an expensive spending habit. ;)
  13. I'm so excited for you:yahoo: ... can't wait to see pics!
  14. congats!! how exciting!!!! welcome to the addiction ... looking forward to the pics!
  15. Yea! Isn't the buttery soft leather the greatest!?