OMG....it's arrived!!! My gorgeous AQUA twiggy!!! PICS!!!

1. I'm not sure what I was expecting, not having seen AQUA IRL, but she lives up to all expectations and then some!!!:yahoo:

The colour is awesome.....the leather to die for.....the style - my favourite!!!:drool:

SHE'S A KEEPER!!!:love: :love:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. A few more......

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Yeow baby!! :nuts: I love the color!! :drool:

4. woooohoooo isnt aqua one of the most beautiful shades ever ! :drool: big gratz girl your twiggy is yummilicious ! :heart:

5. Stunning! What a gorgeous bag!
    Congratulations!

6. F&G : WOW:nuts: :nuts: ur new aqua twiggy is so fabulous...this color is such a demand now and is sold out everywhere......I jus fell in love with this aqua....:p :p

7. Congratulations, F&G! It's so pretty. I'd love to see a pic of all your Twiggy bags together, like a Twiggy Party :party:

8. Your wish.....
    [​IMG]

9. Thanks Celia, I can't believe how gorgeous it is :drool: :drool:

10. Congrats:yahoo: I love your collection.:smile:

11. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

The Aqua Twiggy is gorgeous.

They have one in HN Edinburgh and I always stop to look at her everytime I am in HN.

12. YEAH!!!!:yahoo: LOVE IT! Now you are apart of the Aqua Club!!!!

13. Here u go~~

14. Another set of enlarged pics....:nuts: :nuts:

15. WOW, F&G! Love Twiggys, love Aqua, so am quite partial to your new Bbag, girl! :drool: :love: Your Twiggy party is absolutely TDF. Congratulations! :woohoo: :dothewave:

celia, thanks for 'biggifying' all the pics. Just gives all of us a better perspective on Bbag shots, and more opportunities to drool...