OMG it's a BOX! And it's RED!

1. My Rouge Vif Box came today, and I am just delighted!:yahoo:

I bought it secondhand, but it is brandy-new and in perfect condition. Not a scratch or a scuff on her. I've never had a Bbag this new before!

The leather is thick and smooth, no veins, with the most delicious, subtle color variations. And the color, oh my...the color! It is exactly the red I wanted. Not too orangey, not too blue, just a perfect, juicy RED!

I took all my usual stuff out of my Speedy, and it all fits perfectly in the Box. I love the way it slouches a little bit when I pick it up. I almost took off the shoulder strap, but it looks great on my shoulder too! I'm a BOX convert!

I have to run out for a bit to a holiday event, and I'm taking Boxie with me. I don't have time to take my own pics, but I've attached a couple from the auction (clicky for full size). These pics don't nearly do it justice, but it's a start...hopefully I will have time to take a few more later!
    Happy happy joy joy! Share the Boxey Love!:jammin:

2. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow, the leather on yours looks exactly like mine on my Twiggy. Sooo smooth and nice. Congrats, that is really a fun bag!!!!
  3. I love rouge vif in all sizes!! :nuts: Congrats! :yahoo:This is the perfect color for this holiday season.
  4. Oh my, that is a scrumptious bag. That looks supremely edible. What a fabulous find. I love it to bits!! Congrats.
  5. LOVE it! Congrats!
  6. I love the box and also rouge vif!
  7. Wow!!! That bag is beautiful!! I love the leather and the color! Congratulations!!
  8. Looooooove it!!! Congrats!
  9. i'm so jealous! congrats hippiechic! as long as she has a good home i won't be bitter...welll not tooooo bitter anyway! ;)
  10. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S...:drool: :drool: :drool:
  11. Congrats hippiechic :yahoo:

What I want to know is what are you going to name her? ;) Seriously...I love the fact that you named your bbags...very cute
  12. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!
  13. Congrats Hippiechic!! Can't wait for some modeling pics of you wearing it!!
  14. What a gorgeous red! The leather looks so nice. Enjoy it.
  15. YAY!! Congrats C! So happy for you! Glad you found that rouge vif colour you were craving and in a discontinued style AND in brand new condition!