OMG Im sure I saw a PF member in London

1. So if this is you, please tell me. ...Im 100% sure it was a PF member. I was in London on Friday the 1st of December and a young lady aged 20-35 came in Mc Donalds in Covent garden at about 2 o'clock - 3 o'clock in the afternoon and she had a Louis Vuitton Onatah Fleurs bag and a damier Porte Tresor or it could have been a zippy wallet. Let me know if it was you ! :nuts:
  2. How do u know she is a PFer for sure? ;P
  3. haha you should have asked her!!
  4. yes how did u know she's a tPfer?
  5. Well... I will help narrow it down... it wasn't me!! :roflmfao:

You should have asked!!!
  6. he he, wouldnt it be great if every single person carrying a designer bag in London was one of our members ;) We would sure be popular lol :biggrin:
  7. haha LOL ! I know this was a long shot :roflmfao: :roflmfao: But I just sensed that she was a PF member but I would have felt bad if I would have asked and she said No LOL ! :shame: :roflmfao:
  8. A sixth PF sense? Awesome. And chiming in with Megs, it wasn't me either.
  9. It was not me I was not in London that day
  10. It ain't me! :roflmfao: We really need a secret society hand shake.
  11. Not me! Be amazing if it was apf member!:yes:
  12. It wasn't me - I haven't got that bag! Plus I haven't been to London since April. Haha you should have asked her if she was a member!!
  13. It was me!

Ok, it wasn't really.:shame:

But I would really like that bag. hehe.
  14. When you see someone with a sweet bag, wink 7 times and stick out your tongue. If you receive 7 winks back, it's a fellow PF'er. If she looks at you with icy concern, not a PF'er! How's that for a system? Likely to line insane asylums with nice bags?
  15. Great Pick-up line though!!:yes::graucho: