OMG...I'm going to be sick!!!

1. My brand new beautiful black Coach leather jacket that I got myself for Christmas got a tear in it this morning!!!!! I almost threw up instantly. It's a triangle sized tear about 1" by 1". I called JAX to see if they could repair it and they said they wouldn't since it was obviously my fault. I called a local leather repair shop and they said they could sew it (AHHH). I finally called a shoe repair store and they said they could glue/repair it and it won't be very noticable (and it only will cost $20). Please PRAY for me that this works and doesn't look hideous. I'm at work now but when I get home I'll post before and after pictures.

I have to go throw up now...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

2. Ohhh soo sorry, the good thing is now days they can repair leather pretty well. I will be praying for it to look fab.

3. Oh no!!!!! :wtf: I am sooo sorry this happened... please update us, I hope it works out and looks good as new!!!! :yes:

4. How did it get the tear? :sad:

5. OH NOOOO!!!!

I'm so sorry!!!

Do you have any idea how it happened??? I hope it can be fixed, and look OK!!

6. :wtf: I am so sorry!!! Accidents like this is what hinders me from using my beauties! If I buy used it is easier for me to use. Good Luck!

7. awwwwww I am so sorry to hear that!!! :sad:
    Hope that they will fix it alright :flowers:

8. Oh my gosh!!! I am so sorry! I hope they can repair it!!!

9. I'm so sorry this happened! I got a tear in my favorite pants so i know exactly how you feel. I hope it gets fixed

10. I slipped on the ice walking into work and fell into the door frame and the big (sharp) metal security latch caught it and RRRRRIIIIPPP. I also have a huge welt in my arm. Maybe work comp will reimburse me for my trauma...

11. Oh that is so sad, I'm so sorry! Hopefully though, it will be repaired well!

12. omigod! im sooo sorry to hear that. Can it be fixed?

13. well i have my fingers crossed for you and i hope that it's good as new, along with your arm. im so sorry!!

14. wow you would think coach would repair it but just charge you a fee..

15. oh, kp!! i'm soo sorry to hear this! i do hope the repair goes well - i'll keep my fingers crossed!!
    shouldn't they have had that sidewalk clear of ice?!? grrr! you could have been much more seriously hurt!